Team: lame\

2 edits in 1 day awwww damn

Post by ryderstarick116 »

tell me what you think hahah i guess this is all i do now with a broke ass leg
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: 2 edits in 1 day awwww damn

Post by Wahlamt »

Try to use some anti aliasing and you'll get rid of the chopped edges :)
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

take some time on your edits, get your keycams smoother. My number one pet hate when watching sim edits is watching the keycams start and stop, it kills it. Just take abit more extra time to crop your clips and get rid of the bits where the keycam isnt moving. Cause instead of having two rushed edits that look sloppy released in one day, you could of had just one sick edit. Not roasting you or anything, im just saying look for these things in the future :D
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:take some time on your edits, get your keycams smoother. My number one pet hate when watching sim edits is watching the keycams start and stop, it kills it. Just take abit more extra time to crop your clips and get rid of the bits where the keycam isnt moving. Cause instead of having two rushed edits that look sloppy released in one day, you could of had just one sick edit. Not roasting you or anything, im just saying look for these things in the future :D
+1
ethyuio

Post by ethyuio »

Blake_901 wrote:
CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:take some time on your edits, get your keycams smoother. My number one pet hate when watching sim edits is watching the keycams start and stop, it kills it. Just take abit more extra time to crop your clips and get rid of the bits where the keycam isnt moving. Cause instead of having two rushed edits that look sloppy released in one day, you could of had just one sick edit. Not roasting you or anything, im just saying look for these things in the future :D
+1
+2
ryderstarick116
Team: lame\

Post by ryderstarick116 »

yeah i understand i just play around with it when im hella bored hahaha