NEW EDIT! LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK <3

Post your screenshots and videos here
Ringo

NEW EDIT! LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK <3

Post by Ringo »

Yo boys n' girls. Just finished up a mini edit thought i would post it on here and see what people think. Let me know in the Youtube comment section!
I appreciate u all for taking the time to read and watch my edit. Hope u enjoy it <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-wUC5U ... e=youtu.be
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Re: NEW EDIT! LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK <3

Post by 02RR02 »

Next time, try to not spend half of the video viewing just the bike. Took it almost a minute of the 1:27 min video before the action started.
This is what I would have done if I was doing it: When you see the rider ride out of the barn, you could change the scene when the synth change to another chord. Think it would be cool that way. 8)
At 0:56 you should have fixed the focus so the rider was kind of focused the whole scene and not until it was halfway over the tripple.

Still a good one :)
Ringo

Post by Ringo »

02RR02 wrote:Next time, try to not spend half of the video viewing just the bike. Took it almost a minute of the 1:27 min video before the action started.
This is what I would have done if I was doing it: When you see the rider ride out of the barn, you could change the scene when the synth change to another chord. Think it would be cool that way. 8)
At 0:56 you should have fixed the focus so the rider was kind of focused the whole scene and not until it was halfway over the tripple.

Still a good one :)
Hey dude!
Thank you for feedback and taking the time to watch the video! Yeah I tried to stay away from the generic showing off the track from a few "drone" clips at the start so switched it up with some bike clips, think I went a bit ott on them though!
As for the depth of field Im not entirely sure how I would fix that as it was to do with the post processing mod for sim and I didn't do it in post production. Maybe theirs a way of removing blur in Sony Vegas? Ill have a look into it. Thank you though!
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

Ringo wrote: As for the depth of field Im not entirely sure how I would fix that as it was to do with the post processing mod for sim and I didn't do it in post production.
By changing the DOF_MANUALFOCUSDEPTH numbers a little bit higher it will help you have focus further
Ringo

Post by Ringo »

02RR02 wrote:
Ringo wrote: As for the depth of field Im not entirely sure how I would fix that as it was to do with the post processing mod for sim and I didn't do it in post production.
By changing the DOF_MANUALFOCUSDEPTH numbers a little bit higher it will help you have focus further
Ah awesome thank you!
Will 100% take the things u have said into account for the next one. :)
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

02RR02 wrote:
I didn't even know that, thank you Robin
Ringo

Post by Ringo »

AHeckman2 wrote:
02RR02 wrote:
I didn't even know that, thank you Robin
He's a knowledgeable man in the world of sim!