My first sim edit, tell me what you think

Post your screenshots and videos here
hildy21
Team: SikWan

My first sim edit, tell me what you think

Post by hildy21 »

My first sim edit, i know the quality is gross and i'm still learning, but feedback would be great :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI7AUzjqkPA[/youtube]
hildy21

Re: My first sim edit, tell me what you think

Post by hildy21 »

Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Go to the google searchbar...type in OCam..download the program, thank me later..
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Or just buy fraps, worth it imo. Anyway, start using keycams and then I can give you proper advice
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Or do that. Ocam is free tho... either way you will get rid of that fraps on top of your videos
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

- Work a little bit more with the cameras. Part at 0:46, you stop moving the camera and then move it a little bit where you could instead have it flow throughout the scene. :)
- The scene at 0:49 goes from stop - move - stop. Make it move throughout the scene again and cut of the part where it is still.
- To make it more realistic. Do not let the rider drive through the camera at 1:21.
- Vary with the keycams. They seem to be only following the rider from the sides at most part. You can do them in and Y-axis too instead of just x-axis :mrgreen:
- Cut of the part where the rider is in distance or not in the picture. You kind of end up just waiting in the end.
- IMO the real speed to slow-mo didn`t really fit the music, they kind of seemed randomly put at times.
- Try to make less keys when doing keycams, it get messy by having a lot of them in one scene.

Keep it up :)
hildy21

Post by hildy21 »

02RR02 wrote:- Work a little bit more with the cameras. Part at 0:46, you stop moving the camera and then move it a little bit where you could instead have it flow throughout the scene. :)
- The scene at 0:49 goes from stop - move - stop. Make it move throughout the scene again and cut of the part where it is still.
- To make it more realistic. Do not let the rider drive through the camera at 1:21.
- Vary with the keycams. They seem to be only following the rider from the sides at most part. You can do them in and Y-axis too instead of just x-axis :mrgreen:
- Cut of the part where the rider is in distance or not in the picture. You kind of end up just waiting in the end.
- IMO the real speed to slow-mo didn`t really fit the music, they kind of seemed randomly put at times.
- Try to make less keys when doing keycams, it get messy by having a lot of them in one scene.

Keep it up :)
Thanks heaps for the advice man, ill try fix it up for a cleaner edit next time.