VersusPC/FAMmx Team Intro Edit

Post your screenshots and videos here
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: VersusPC/FAMmx Team Intro Edit

Post by MOTOZ293 »

MotoX745 wrote: Meanwhile, edit was good Zoa, better then anything i can do or could ever do in terms of editing videos, not a huge fan of the music myself but nonetheless it was good!
Thanks Cameron!
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

Hopsin and NF are fire. probably two of my favorite artist in the rap industry
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:Hopsin and NF are fire. probably two of my favorite artist in the rap industry
Mine are Logic, $uicideboy$, G-Eazy, Just Juice, Lil Pump, Lil Yachty, Pak x EMH
CrossFlow Racing#16

MOTOZ293 wrote:
CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:Hopsin and NF are fire. probably two of my favorite artist in the rap industry
Mine are Logic, $uicideboy$, G-Eazy, Just Juice, Lil Pump, Lil Yachty, Pak x EMH

I dig all them besides $uicideboy$. Just on the basis of i haven't really heard of them before and dont listen to them. All those other artist are dope tho.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Without reading all the chatter in this thread, but knowing the basics of the arguments, it makes me wonder where these kids were when all the great moto videos had songs from bands like Sum41, Hoobastank, Agent Orange, Blink 182, etc. Everything now is either techno/dubstep or rap. What happened to the good moto vids with alternative/rock?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Example:

MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Ddavis wrote:it makes me wonder where these kids were when all the great moto videos had songs from bands like Sum41, Hoobastank, Agent Orange, Blink 182, etc. Everything now is either techno/dubstep or rap. What happened to the good moto vids with alternative/rock?

times have changed brother
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't dislike the music choice nowadays, it just seems like the old school type of moto songs have died out completely. I don't really watch too many moto vids anymore though, except the throwback vids.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:it makes me wonder where these kids were when all the great moto videos had songs from bands like Sum41, Hoobastank, Agent Orange, Blink 182, etc. Everything now is either techno/dubstep or rap. What happened to the good moto vids with alternative/rock?

times have changed brother
Alot of people edit differently now, there are a rare few who still can make stuff to that kind of music
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
CrossFlow Racing#16

Ddavis wrote:I don't dislike the music choice nowadays, it just seems like the old school type of moto songs have died out completely. I don't really watch too many moto vids anymore though, except the throwback vids.
they also dont make music like they did back in the day. im all for that music but only when its done right. personally my style doesnt suit it. im very picky with that genre. but yes the old school edits are dope