Demos for editing

Post your screenshots and videos here
bmklegenden

Demos for editing

Post by bmklegenden »

Hey!

Tried searching but couldnt find anything, but is there a place to find demos for editing?
I've just started playing mx sim and cant provide some sick footage to edit.

Thanks, bmk 8)
Davinho222

Re: Demos for editing

Post by Davinho222 »

Havent made a video for a long time. But ill try to help you...in your personal folder should be afolder called saveddemos or demos or anything...you save the demo by naming it different..i dont know if you name the original data different or a copied one, so that the game still finds where to save the demos, i would recomend copieing the data and naming the copied different, like if the demo file is just called demo, copy it paste it and name it demo1 or however you want......if you cant find the demo its possible to run the last saved demo BUT in the menu were you can pick a gate, a track etc the button record demo has to be on yes! After the race you went to playback race! There is a demo called default i think, this is your last played session. So now you have to take a look at the top right, there should be a button RACE AGAINST, turn that to NO. Now load the demo and you are in it. So now you push the tabulator button 2 times, now you are in the free cam. Go to settings and lower you FOV= Field of View to about 20 or 30....THERE YOU GO if you want to learn how to use keycams etc pleas search on the forum..like i said did not make a mxsim vid for about 5 years
bmklegenden

Re: Demos for editing

Post by bmklegenden »

Davinho222 wrote:Havent made a video for a long time. But ill try to help you...in your personal folder should be afolder called saveddemos or demos or anything...you save the demo by naming it different..i dont know if you name the original data different or a copied one, so that the game still finds where to save the demos, i would recomend copieing the data and naming the copied different, like if the demo file is just called demo, copy it paste it and name it demo1 or however you want......if you cant find the demo its possible to run the last saved demo BUT in the menu were you can pick a gate, a track etc the button record demo has to be on yes! After the race you went to playback race! There is a demo called default i think, this is your last played session. So now you have to take a look at the top right, there should be a button RACE AGAINST, turn that to NO. Now load the demo and you are in it. So now you push the tabulator button 2 times, now you are in the free cam. Go to settings and lower you FOV= Field of View to about 20 or 30....THERE YOU GO if you want to learn how to use keycams etc pleas search on the forum..like i said did not make a mxsim vid for about 5 years
Hey man!

Thanks for you reply and help but i think you missunderstood my post, i've learned where to find demos and how to record. But I want to get my hands on demos from you guys that have the skills on this game, i cant throw down sick whips or go fast on tracks yet.

I hope someone sees this and send me some demos, thank you for your awesome reply and help!