Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Post your screenshots and videos here
User avatar
JackGat369
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing

Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby JackGat369 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Hello dudes, As you know the Supercross season is fast approaching and i have a little project underway to be released at the beginning of the year.
If you are an EMF Pro and want to be interviewed ( mainly on your objectives for the season and a few other questions) and be featured in the video alongside a little edit of yourself Then please contact me on here or Discord at https://discord.gg/QANM8N
Many thanks
Image

User avatar
Clintos15
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:15 am
Team: Transmoto
Location: Ireland

Re: Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby Clintos15 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:54 pm

JackGat369 wrote:Hello dudes, As you know the Supercross season is fast approaching and i have a little project underway to be released at the beginning of the year.
If you are an EMF Pro and want to be interviewed ( mainly on your objectives for the season and a few other questions) and be featured in the video alongside a little edit of yourself Then please contact me on here or Discord at https://discord.gg/QANM8N
Many thanks


Sign me up :shock:
MXSRaces Admin | 2x MXSRaces National Champion | 3rd in AUSSX
Image

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1485
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Architech
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby mx201 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:39 pm

Clintos15 wrote:
JackGat369 wrote:Hello dudes, As you know the Supercross season is fast approaching and i have a little project underway to be released at the beginning of the year.
If you are an EMF Pro and want to be interviewed ( mainly on your objectives for the season and a few other questions) and be featured in the video alongside a little edit of yourself Then please contact me on here or Discord at https://discord.gg/QANM8N
Many thanks


Sign me up :shock:

He said emf pros not back of the pack am riders
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image

RyanTurner
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:14 pm
Team: Architech
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby RyanTurner » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:39 pm

mx201 wrote:
Clintos15 wrote:
JackGat369 wrote:Hello dudes, As you know the Supercross season is fast approaching and i have a little project underway to be released at the beginning of the year.
If you are an EMF Pro and want to be interviewed ( mainly on your objectives for the season and a few other questions) and be featured in the video alongside a little edit of yourself Then please contact me on here or Discord at https://discord.gg/QANM8N
Many thanks


Sign me up :shock:

He said emf pros not back of the pack am riders

:shock: :shock:
Image

User avatar
HarryWhite71
Posts: 970
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:21 am
Team: TMFR
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby HarryWhite71 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:38 pm

Sweet idea mate! Hope it turns out sick
Image

User avatar
Clintos15
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:15 am
Team: Transmoto
Location: Ireland

Re: Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby Clintos15 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:02 am

mx201 wrote:
Clintos15 wrote:
JackGat369 wrote:Hello dudes, As you know the Supercross season is fast approaching and i have a little project underway to be released at the beginning of the year.
If you are an EMF Pro and want to be interviewed ( mainly on your objectives for the season and a few other questions) and be featured in the video alongside a little edit of yourself Then please contact me on here or Discord at https://discord.gg/QANM8N
Many thanks


Sign me up :shock:

He said emf pros not back of the pack am riders


Learn how to do a proper re-track entry... :roll:
MXSRaces Admin | 2x MXSRaces National Champion | 3rd in AUSSX
Image

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1485
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Architech
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby mx201 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:22 am

Clintos15 wrote:
mx201 wrote:
Clintos15 wrote:
Sign me up :shock:

He said emf pros not back of the pack am riders

How many rf wins u got clit
Learn how to do a proper re-track entry... :roll:
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image

User avatar
Clintos15
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:15 am
Team: Transmoto
Location: Ireland

Re: Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby Clintos15 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:54 am

mx201 wrote:
Clintos15 wrote:
mx201 wrote:He said emf pros not back of the pack am riders

How many rf wins u got clit
Learn how to do a proper re-track entry... :roll:


Doesnt matter, atleast i dont ride like a idiot... :roll:
MXSRaces Admin | 2x MXSRaces National Champion | 3rd in AUSSX
Image

Logeyboy
Posts: 2292
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am
Team: Transmoto
Location: New Zealand

Re: Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby Logeyboy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:17 am

Clintos15 wrote:
mx201 wrote:
Clintos15 wrote:How many rf wins u got clit
Learn how to do a proper re-track entry... :roll:


Doesnt matter, atleast i dont ride like a idiot... :roll:

You all suck i'm the best :lol:
Logan Heagney | #130 (NA) | #84 (EU) | #30 (AUS/MXSRaces)
MXSRaces Discord
If you enjoy the work/hosting I do donate here.

T_Althaus921
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:20 am

Re: Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby T_Althaus921 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:26 am

Logeyboy wrote:You all suck i'm the best :lol:


+1
3rd 2017 AUSSX 450 | AUSMX Admin
Image

User avatar
mack| spokes
Posts: 881
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:15 am
Location: My house

Re: Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby mack| spokes » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:41 am

Clintos15 wrote:
mx201 wrote:
Clintos15 wrote:How many rf wins u got clit
Learn how to do a proper re-track entry... :roll:


Doesnt matter, atleast i dont ride like a idiot... :roll:

King James & King Kendrick
Image

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing
Location: Flädie, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby Rayvenator » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:51 am

mx201 wrote:He said emf pros not back of the pack am riders


Image

Great idea Jack and considering your highlight videos I'm sure this will be both amazing and appreciated.

Shame your thread got highjacked by morons :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1485
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Architech
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby mx201 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:30 pm

T_Althaus921 wrote:
Logeyboy wrote:You all suck i'm the best :lol:


+1

+2
Rayvenator wrote:
mx201 wrote:He said emf pros not back of the pack am riders


Image

Great idea Jack and considering your highlight videos I'm sure this will be both amazing and appreciated.

Shame your thread got highjacked by morons :mrgreen:

Dam now I'm a moron ...wow...
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image

User avatar
JackGat369
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby JackGat369 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:49 pm

Thank you to all the guys who contacted me regarding the Interviews, I have a few people left to interview and the people who i have interviewed have Pretty much all had their edits made. Just need to finish up a few more interviews and then piece all the edits together and you will have a sick 15 Minute video from some of emf's best and up and coming riders>
Stay tuned
Image

User avatar
Clintos15
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:15 am
Team: Transmoto
Location: Ireland

Re: Pre Season EMF Media Coverage

Postby Clintos15 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:07 am

Keen to see the final outcome!
MXSRaces Admin | 2x MXSRaces National Champion | 3rd in AUSSX
Image


Return to “Media Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests