2018 MXS Supercross EU livestream hosted by TMFR [CANCELLED]

Post your screenshots and videos here
mx201
Team: Madcape

Re: 2018 MXS Supercross EU livestream hosted by TMFR

Post by mx201 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
JackGat369 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:im just trynna watch myself rip the holey by a mile. When will the issue be resolved?
I will be uploading highlights video in the next 12 hours, check it out, Your holey is there ;)
Oh yeah! I listen to in the name of love by Martin garixx ft Bebe rexha and the base drop was coming when jlv was running across and I went when the bass dropped. I swear on my life
BRO THAT IS MY SONG #MINIOS EDIT
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

got my first win in ages, and ofc it was on a week with no livestream, Jesus much really hate me
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

The replay from Phoenix is up again, at least for a little while.

Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

Rayvenator wrote:
The replay from Phoenix is up again, at least for a little while.

Dammit, lead 7min of the race this week, no stream :( Fuck me xD, Ur back next week?
Rayvenator

Post by Rayvenator »

Tristan.Botteram wrote: Dammit, lead 7min of the race this week, no stream :( Fuck me xD, Ur back next week?
If I can find time and energy to re-download 50% of all skins again because some people can't stay on a team more than a few weeks then yeah probably ;).
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

Rayvenator wrote:
Tristan.Botteram wrote: Dammit, lead 7min of the race this week, no stream :( Fuck me xD, Ur back next week?
If I can find time and energy to re-download 50% of all skins again because some people can't stay on a team more than a few weeks then yeah probably ;).
All good man, keep it fun :D
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Rayvenator wrote:
you've only got to download my red plate so no worries ;)
Rayvenator

Re: 2018 MXS Supercross EU livestream hosted by TMFR [CANCELLED]

Post by Rayvenator »

This stream series is cancelled.
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

Rayvenator wrote:This stream series is cancelled.
rip
Jay_T99
Team: JIBR.CO

Post by Jay_T99 »

:( :(
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Damn I loved rewatching the broadcasts :(

You think since you guys aren't going to be using the updated live timing scoreboard if you could send it to Kellen for him to use it since his streams get a lot of exposure?
Rayvenator

Post by Rayvenator »

Atom6246 wrote:
Damn I loved rewatching the broadcasts :(

You think since you guys aren't going to be using the updated live timing scoreboard if you could send it to Kellen for him to use it since his streams get a lot of exposure?
Kellen already has access to the scoreboard but I don't think they've worked out server access for it yet.

I will actually try to explain why I ended the series early as there actually seems to be a few of you who enjoyed it. It might sound silly and to be honest I don't know what I was expecting.

The most deciding factor was actually the way the community behaves against eachother, us streamers and the content creators of this game. Like I said I don't know what I was expecting but I guess this stream made me come alot closer to the community as a whole. Everything from the way people behave against one another on the forums and in server chat to the ridiculous behavior towards the people who create stuff for this game and keeps it alive. People who switch teams 3 times in 6 races to the people who just punts people in the races for their own amusement. It just got too much and I just lost all the energy to provide my stream to these people.

I also have a full time job, a house, a fiancée and most importantly a 1 year old daughter. My computer time is very limited and when I sit down I really want it to be worth it. The toxic people around here just made it so I didn't think it was worth my time, sadly.

I know this is a select group of people who ruins it for everyone who enjoyed it and I shouldn't let it get to me but I just can't help it. The stream wasn't quite as popular as I thought it would be and I never intended to make any money of off it.

I actually got mean messages sent to me about the stream and it just sums it up pretty much. They could have just not watched my stream and let that be the end of it but they just really wanna ruin things I suppose.

I'm sorry to the people who encouraged me and told me nice things! You should know I really appreciated it.

If anyone wants to take over I'm happy to share the work I've done and the little knowledge I have.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Rayvenator wrote:Kellen already has access to the scoreboard but I don't think they've worked out server access for it yet.
Ahh ok, hopefully he can get that sorted soon :p

Rayvenator wrote:*explanation*
Unfortunate bad people ruin good things.
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

Rayvenator wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
It's really unfortunate that people be like that I know I can't say much because the way i am but it's a shame honestly I thought your streams were great, Just remember the people that say bad things can't do what you did.