2018 MXS Supercross NA Broadcast hosted by SYS

Post your screenshots and videos here
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

2018 MXS Supercross NA Broadcast hosted by SYS

Post by Osari52 »

It's that time of the year everyone! I'm getting revved up for Supercross and with it, the 2018
MotoOption Supercross Series is upon us again! This year, SYS will be going through a lot of positive
changes that I think will really help bring the broadcast experience to a whole new level for
all of our loyal viewers. Last year, our broadcast numbers surpassed over 150,000 views on YouTube
and I fully expect that number to grow this year. This year, we have worked out a deal with MXSEMF
to continue bringing full coverage of the 2018 MotoOption Supercross Series for the North America
side of things. As you can see by our stream schedule below, we are bringing you nearly four hours
of coverage every night with our first broadcast of the year being a Twitch exclusive broadcast.
Once the first race is out of the way, we will bring the next 16 rounds on a simulcast where Twitch
viewers and YouTube subscribers will all have their own way of watching the racing on these respective
websites. This should grow global numbers based off of new viewership from the YouTube audience
alone which before had no way of knowing when we were broadcasting. There will also be the usual
opening ceremonies and full race broadcasts each night with the full replay of the broadcast being
uploaded to the SYS YouTube the following day. I hope this explains our plans thoroughly and we look
forward to bringing you the best viewer experience for the 2018 SX season!

This year, the SYS broadcasts and Start Your Systems as an enterprise is proud to be officially
partnered with Versus Performance Computing. For any PC needs or PC builds you wish to have
done, please support us by contacting Versus PC to get your setup built just the way you want it!

All of our 2018 broadcasts will still be done through our main Twitch channel which we have brought
you all the broadcasts in prior years! If you aren't already following us on Twitch, we highly recommend
you do so you won't miss any action from this upcoming season!

One of the new features of our 2018 coverage will be simulcasting our Twitch broadcasts onto
our YouTube channel as well in order to connect with our nearly 32,000 subscribed fans we have
on our main page! You can catch 16 of the 17 rounds here and also you will be able to see every
archive of past broadcasts, including this upcoming season, saved right onto our main channel!

Start Your Systems is proud to be partnered with MXSEMF for the 2018 Supercross and Motocross
season. For details on how to sign up, race schedules, protests, point standings and many more,
please be sure to visit the guys at MXSEMF for all of your race day needs!

Why did I create this topic? NO, THIS IS NOT A SKINS THREAD. I wanted to have one place where
the everyday forum user could go to see all of this season's broadcasts as well as many other
videos that we will put out via this thread as it relates to the racing season. Look for much more
to come soon in this thread and I wish all of you a happy racing season!
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
IsaiahDickerson60
Team: Tegridy

Re: 2018 MXS Supercross NA Broadcast hosted by SYS

Post by IsaiahDickerson60 »

Atom6246 wrote:Image
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Just curious, Are the rider intros gonna be before qualifying or right before the heats?
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Osari52

Post by Osari52 »

Lnxa wrote:Just curious, Are the rider intros gonna be before qualifying or right before the heats?
Right before the heats, while you guys are qualifying, so that we go straight into the broadcast. I will (at least for A1) upload the opening ceremonies to my personal channel and post it here.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Sweet video Kellen, well done!
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

In my opinion, I think it’d be sick if kellen streamed the qualifying kinda like how he did with sx madness. Just something that could add to the stream. He doesn’t need to, I think it’d just be a good addition :)
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Awesome job dude, Cant wait
Osari52

Post by Osari52 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:In my opinion, I think it’d be sick if kellen streamed the qualifying kinda like how he did with sx madness. Just something that could add to the stream. He doesn’t need to, I think it’d just be a good addition :)
Streaming qualifying is tough simply because people are in so many different servers that I spend more time hopping servers than doing anything productive. I would still *try* to do it except I start a new job mid-January and probably won't get home to start the stream until right before 5:30 Pacific anyway. At that point, I might as well just do it the way I had been doing it since I'll have missed so much of qualifying and I wouldn't have any other time to do opening ceremonies anyway.
Osari52

Post by Osari52 »

To get you guys a little more pumped for the build up of the season, I've gone back and will start uploading some of my older Opening Ceremonies videos to my personal channel. Here's looking out for you Jesse. Hope you guys enjoy Opening Ceremonies from A1 last year!

2017 ANAHEIM 1 OPENING CEREMONIES
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Osari52 wrote:Streaming qualifying is tough simply because people are in so many different servers that I spend more time hopping servers than doing anything productive. I would still *try* to do it except I start a new job mid-January and probably won't get home to start the stream until right before 5:30 Pacific anyway. At that point, I might as well just do it the way I had been doing it since I'll have missed so much of qualifying and I wouldn't have any other time to do opening ceremonies anyway.
That's totally understandable dude. Can't wait for your new format anyways! Seems awesome that you're able to stream on yt and twitch at the same time.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Awesome stuff Kellen. Can't wait to see the streams this year.
Osari52

Post by Osari52 »

Another opening ceremonies video coming at you hot and heavy tonight. Way back to two years ago now!

2016 ANAHEIM 1 OPENING CEREMONIES
Ripping_reckless

Post by Ripping_reckless »

Atom6246 wrote:Image
Osari52

Post by Osari52 »

Hey guys!

The 2018 Anaheim 1 Pro NA broadcast is now up! I had a lot of issues switching over broadcast types so I apologize for this coming up late but I'm working on improving that for this coming week. Hope you enjoy!

Can the following riders PLEASE get back to me via PM ASAP:
Alexis Leclair
Dennis Fjeldberg
Bryan Haskell

Thank you!