My Year 2017 | This Is My Life

Post your screenshots and videos here
Dunivant25

My Year 2017 | This Is My Life

Post by Dunivant25 »

Yea I know this isn't sim related, but it does talk about MX Simulator in it.

Pretty much I put a ton of hours into this video. I've had 5 external hard drives hooked into my PC over the past 5 days. My PC barely wanting to move anymore, (Versus PC Hook a brother up). This video is special to me as well because it is dedicated to a good friend of mine named Nathan Hall that passed away this past November. All around this is one of my favorite video's I have made, and it has a lot of meaning to me. Being that this shows what I do, and gives you a hint of the guy behind the video camera.

So if you will on this New Years Eve, Give this a SHARE, and a LIKE, and if you haven't already Subscribe to the MotoChasin Youtube. Hope you enjoy MX Simulator Community.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: My Year 2017 | This Is My Life

Post by MOTOZ293 »

This video is the best one ive even saw him make. I mean if the man is willing to explode his pc, it deserves a watch. Plus im in it, and my prom picture It is worth the view
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Good shit Chase you have a gift for this whole filming thang :wink:
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

This was something truly special Chase. Thanks for the hard work you put in.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Ya ya ya ya....... but where’s my summertime edit
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

James_122 wrote:Ya ya ya ya....... but where’s my summertime edit
2K18 its coming.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Rayvenator wrote:This was something truly special Chase. Thanks for the hard work you put in.
Ddavis wrote:Good shit Chase you have a gift for this whole filming thang :wink:
Thank you guys for the compliments, and thank for supporting what I do. Happy New Year Everyone from myself, and the MotoChasin Family.. (Zoa's 3.48%)
jakebarrett
Team: GM

Post by jakebarrett »

wow that was really , really good cant wait to see some more vids in 2018
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Dunivant25 wrote:(Zoa's 3.48%)
I’m dead
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Chase this is hella sick.
RhysHarris
Team: FCA Offroad

Post by RhysHarris »

Good work Chase, Wheres my dude Jordan Bailey at? Remember riding with him and DJ Macfarlene (idk if you know DJ) down at a private track in Florida
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Dunivant25 wrote:
Man.... Chase, watching the transition you've made over the years is pretty rad. You're doing great things, and probably one of the only video guys in the moto game who genuinely care about your craft, and try to always get better. You never have that attitude that you've made it, or that you know everything. It's pretty refreshing honestly. As cheesy as it seems to say, but proud of ya man. Keep working hard toward your dreams. It's just around the corner. Btw, that clip at 7:15 for me was just amazing for me. Enjoyed the edit.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

MXJProductions wrote:
Dunivant25 wrote:
Man.... Chase, watching the transition you've made over the years is pretty rad. You're doing great things, and probably one of the only video guys in the moto game who genuinely care about your craft, and try to always get better. You never have that attitude that you've made it, or that you know everything. It's pretty refreshing honestly. As cheesy as it seems to say, but proud of ya man. Keep working hard toward your dreams. It's just around the corner. Btw, that clip at 7:15 for me was just amazing for me. Enjoyed the edit.
Thank you, honestly it means a lot! Out of all the comments I have gotten from this video, don't get me wrong, they all mean a ton to me, but yours has stood out the most. Thank for the awesome compliments, and watching me progress!
Matias43_ wrote:Chase this is hella sick.
Thank you Matias.
RhysHarris wrote:Good work Chase, Wheres my dude Jordan Bailey at? Remember riding with him and DJ Macfarlene (idk if you know DJ) down at a private track in Florida
Thank you Rhys. Jordan is in there I believe once. Yes I know DJ. Haven't seen him in a while, but will probably soon, since I'm trying to work a project out with RJ Hampshire.
ktm2219
Team: Privateer

Post by ktm2219 »

Best thing I've ever watched!
Trevor Doiron