Mid Race Heater

Post your screenshots and videos here
User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1565
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Architech
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Mid Race Heater

Postby mx201 » Mon May 14, 2018 4:29 am

Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: Mid Race Heater

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Mon May 14, 2018 5:00 am

Siccc graphics logan hahaha
Image

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1565
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Architech
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: Mid Race Heater

Postby mx201 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:03 am

Jakob Hubbard wrote:Siccc graphics logan hahaha

me desktop is 26hrs away so laptop warrior
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: Mid Race Heater

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Mon May 14, 2018 5:07 am

mx201 wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:Siccc graphics logan hahaha

me desktop is 26hrs away so laptop warrior

shredding the low graphics man, hope you can race the first few rds of outdoors. Also hope your laptop doesn't blow up during the races.
Image

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1565
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Architech
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: Mid Race Heater

Postby mx201 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:09 am

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
mx201 wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:Siccc graphics logan hahaha

me desktop is 26hrs away so laptop warrior

shredding the low graphics man, hope you can race the first few rds of outdoors. Also hope your laptop doesn't blow up during the races.

Im flying back to where im training actually on Tuesday so ill have my desktop to race BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT THE WIFI IS TERRIBLE SO DONT GET NEAR ME CAUSE ILL BE A MAGIC MAN :D
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: Mid Race Heater

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Mon May 14, 2018 12:01 pm

mx201 wrote:Im flying back to where im training actually on Tuesday so ill have my desktop to race BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT THE WIFI IS TERRIBLE SO DONT GET NEAR ME CAUSE ILL BE A MAGIC MAN :D

Get Ethernet pls

Pls b0ss
Image

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1565
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Architech
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: Mid Race Heater

Postby mx201 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:42 pm

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
mx201 wrote:Im flying back to where im training actually on Tuesday so ill have my desktop to race BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT THE WIFI IS TERRIBLE SO DONT GET NEAR ME CAUSE ILL BE A MAGIC MAN :D

Get Ethernet pls

Pls b0ss

I can't the mechanic has the Wi-Fi router in his shop :(
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image


Return to “Media Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aaron Hall and 6 guests