Team: Beuzi Team

MX Simulator- 2018 MX Funny Edit

Post by Luca Tirone #48 »

I Guys, I want to show my new edit. Any Feedback is welcome! :D

Brad_Smith

Re: MX Simulator- 2018 MX Funny Edit

Post by Brad_Smith »

That’s actually alright,

I ain’t no edit wizard like others. But I do have a few tips to clean it up a little.

Jittery clips - try using the in game slow mo, makes for less janky and cleaner clips.

Angles - some of the angles you had where rad, but the rider went out of fame a few times during the clips, just keep that in mind for the future.

Name - Didn’t really think it was a “funny” edit tbh. Maybe a better name next time.

Good work tho mate, pretty impressive.
Luca Tirone #48
Team: Beuzi Team

Post by Luca Tirone #48 »

Brad_Smith wrote:That’s actually alright,

I ain’t no edit wizard like others. But I do have a few tips to clean it up a little.

Jittery clips - try using the in game slow mo, makes for less janky and cleaner clips.

Angles - some of the angles you had where rad, but the rider went out of fame a few times during the clips, just keep that in mind for the future.

Name - Didn’t really think it was a “funny” edit tbh. Maybe a better name next time.

Thanks you to much for the advice :D
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Brad_Smith wrote:That’s actually alright,

The angles that the trees were in the way were honestly pretty cool though, but I know what you mean there.