My straight rhythm heater

Post your screenshots and videos here
User avatar
808
Posts: 899
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

My straight rhythm heater

Postby 808 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:16 am

PF SETH
Managed to match logans lap and thought i'd share it lel.

Ye I crossed the line call the cops.

James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

Image

User avatar
Aaron Hall
Posts: 1218
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Team: Architech
Location: 0161
Contact:

Re: My straight rhythm heater

Postby Aaron Hall » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:39 am

Aaron Hall wrote:You crossed the line, your run is invalid please try again.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin

ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt

USABMXER1
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: My straight rhythm heater

Postby USABMXER1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:41 am

Marvin got denied to race since he wouldn't get on a 2 stroke. So you were lucky to have even gotten onto the track!
WBG

User avatar
808
Posts: 899
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: My straight rhythm heater

Postby 808 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:44 pm

USABMXER1 wrote:Marvin got denied to race since he wouldn't get on a 2 stroke. So you were lucky to have even gotten onto the track!

nah nah nah, That's just my 250t with it's upgraded pipe.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: My straight rhythm heater

Postby USABMXER1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:46 pm

808 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:Marvin got denied to race since he wouldn't get on a 2 stroke. So you were lucky to have even gotten onto the track!

nah nah nah, That's just my 250t with it's upgraded pipe.

Oh so you just have a full mod engine but with a different slip on.
WBG

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Madcape
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: My straight rhythm heater

Postby mx201 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:52 pm

lol



just know have a better lap i :D
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image


Return to “Media Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests