Sim Community Discord

Post your screenshots and videos here
Ethaneg9
Team: Covenant

Sim Community Discord

Post by Ethaneg9 »

Hey guys, its Ethan. I just was very bored and decided to make a big discord/hangout for some sim players that just want to chill and etc. In addition, this can be a place not just for sim but for some friends to hang in. Also, I used a template to make it so don't judge. Stay smooth! https://discord.gg/Jrb7zTF
BcMxKx37

Re: Sim Community Discord

Post by BcMxKx37 »

chargeback charlie
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

BcMxKx37 wrote:chargeback charlie
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Before you go near this guy, BEWARE!
checkerz wrote:I've been patiently waiting for a member of the community (ethaneg9) to make things right. Looks like it isn't going to happen, so I instead will ask for the community's support to ensure he is prevented from A) Causing additional damage and B) Prevented from benefiting from community events until he makes things right.

What happened?

I hosted a fun 12 hour stream filled with fun events and giveaways for the community. I didn't expect or ask for any donations; however, yes, many did support it.

Ethan gave 4 donations totaling $39.48.

Ethan then disputed all of those donations causing a $20 fee on each of them charged to my personal paypal account. ($80 in charges in addition to the $39.48 being subtracted from my account).

I've since asked Ethan to make things right and was told the following:

I hope to have the community's support in dealing with this.

I am not the only one who he has done this to. He has cost others as much or more as well.
jlv wrote:.
JLV, I hate to ask you to get involved, but is it too much to ask for a forum ban to be put in place for this as well? i would be happy to privately show you the Paypal screenshots proving this is what happened.

Anyone hosting events, I would prefer:

Ethan Gerst - UID: 25569 be banned from racing your events until he has made it right.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Not to mention stuff like this is allowed there...

jlv wrote:.