2019 A2 Kickstart

Post your screenshots and videos here
model_90
Team: Heemlock

2019 A2 Kickstart

Post by model_90 »

Took a week off cuz the glendale races on high setting rips my pc, (dont know how but it does) but since I got some good feedback on the last one I figured id comeback and do A2.

see those airholes on the plate, its a cool detail I noticed on the Aektiv co. bikes, though this isnt really a common mod on the 450's since they have so much power from the dealership it is cool to see this level of detail on the pro bikes

Lawmower man was riding angry af in the second main battling with saulys, if I was saulys id watch out for this dinosaur next time on the track

Good to see Ayetom finally working on his consistency, with 10-6-6 scores he ended up fifth overall, expect him to start putting in more podiums as we get further into the season

Hit those prestige boys up on bumble

Craig looked strong again all night with 3-3-1 scores it lookes like the Tagger rider is gonna be tough to beat(However his boyfriend Brady was not in the crowd that night)

Ddavis apparently stuck a facecam in front of him while he races, and I have gotta say its got some meme-worthy moments that you should definitely check out

Dmills had one of the best looking setups tonight, shame it didnt land him a top spot in the hunt for this weeks LITKIT

Haley put in another solid performance week, going 1-15-1 Haley showed he has the speed, and getting thru these triple crown mains seemed to tough on everyone, so look to see him rebound next week when we go back to the usual main event schedule

Jarmstrong has quite this season, looking back at the results this season A2 makes Jarmstrongs first main of the year, and with a 7th overall its not a bad start

Cool shot of jeremy in front of the wall jump, also nice job with 6th overall

Prokop was looking sharp all night on that prestige setup

Gotta give this weeks LITKIT to Hp and his prestige setup, running the Red White and Blue Answer gear, Red white and blue gaernes and a fresh redbull helmet wrapped with a clean set of oakley goggles, damn thats a clean setup

One rider who struggled with the triple crown format was Logan Leitzel, with 16-4-21 finishes the Madcape rider did not seem comfortable with the three main schedule, hopefully he can clean up his act for next week and get a podium

A weird thing i noticed Wednesday night was some of the prestige boys running blank plate setups, wats the deal? Did your graphics guy show up hungover again to work?

Gonna be seeing more red on this guy next week, with his 2-1-2 scores on the night, if the triple crown format favored one the rider the most, it would be this guy right here, Catch Randall in the red plate next week

See yall next week at Oakland
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Ddavis

Re: 2019 A2 Kickstart

Post by Ddavis »

Thanks for the shoutout :lol:

I'll be streaming every race from now on so come check me out every Wednesday night and get that triple screen stream going with Atom SYS and myself :lol:
www.twitch.tv/devindavisgaming
Craig

Post by Craig »

Brady does needa quit working thursdays let me tell ya.
Solid post many likes
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Logan has retired for the next 2 weeks to pursue a career in sexual entertainment
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

mx201 wrote:Logan has retired for the next 2 weeks to pursue a career in sexual entertainment
hes the fluffer
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards