2019 Oakland Kickstart

Post your screenshots and videos here
model_90
Team: Heemlock

2019 Oakland Kickstart

Post by model_90 »

This was an easier kickstart to make than usual since I was able to cheat a little with Lars PP software, however the shots turned out decent and the action at Oakland was fun to watch. Much like the IRL season going on, both classes are seeing new winners this year(mostly Haley, I know seabolt has won a number of times before), its gonna be an intersting season to watch and I'd like to thank CHEX and the rest of the RF crew for stepping up and making this a great season.

Censored! LOLS, but in all seriousness it sucks to see anything censored nowadays especially when its something like CBD oil. In all fairness I can understand all the pushback with the legalization of substances like this but in all fairness when your trying to rid the nation of opiate abuse we should try to pick our battles wisely when censoring products that are there to help prevent some of the problems affecting countless people around the nation. Phew that was rough. Alright im getting off of my soapbox for the rest of this kickstart.

With a less than stellar start Craig had to come from behind and make his way up to second, but by the time he got there his title rival Leake had already put a sizeable gap. All things considered this is looking like its gonna be a fight to the end with both title contenders showing both consistency and speed.

Haley made another charge from behind and with a 3rd place on the night you cant count out ol New Jack from the title fight just yet

Nice Job Hughes with the heat win, in this stacked of a 250 west class it feels like a rare sighting whenever I see a triple digit rider get a heat win nowadays

Leake was looking fast all night and it showed with his good start, the BPC rider pulled out to the early lead and checked out on the field becoming the first repeat winner of the season in the 250 class. With this race Leake definitely showed he means buisness this season.

Jarmstrong looked solid again in Oakland with a heat win and a top 10 finish in the main. Gonna have to keep my eye on Jarmstrong this season if he continues to improve.

Oakland Litkit had to go to Moxey with this fresh yellow setup. Im assuming hes borrowing one of MV's helmet :P , some yellow Fox gear to match the bike and some Fox boots to match the gear, nice job to the Architech rider on nabbing one of my favorite awards to give away week to week.

Props to Massart on the solid finishes in the 250 class this year. Being an Am last year, Massart moved up and has been turning heads all year with his riding, even managed to nab himself a win in the Eu 250 class this year.

MV films rider Matias Janice has quitely been putting in solid performances this year on his first full year riding the 450. Sitting 10th in points I wouldnt be surprised to see this guy on the podium in the near future.

Seabolt put in a dominating performance in Oakland passing up the fumbling frenchman in the late stages of the main. Can 2019 be Randalls year?

Your TQ rider in Oakland was Clint Martin who ran a lap that was nearly half a second faster than second in qualifying that night, although Martin struggled in the main with a 10th place finish, can this hot-lap hero turn himself into a main-event winner by the end of the season?

Well thats all for this week folks, Im hoping to keep this up week to week, later in the season I might have to switch it up to every other week due to school but for now I'm happy to keep posting this up weekly for you guys. Leave any feedback and be on the lookout for the return of Jesus(UID#2 for all the unknowing out there :lol: :lol: ). CHEERS
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Matias43_

Re: 2019 Oakland Kickstart

Post by Matias43_ »

Gr8 reads every week
Clintos15

Post by Clintos15 »

Matias43_ wrote:Gr8 reads every week
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

model_90 wrote:Image
Oakland Litkit had to go to Moxey with this fresh yellow setup. Im assuming hes borrowing one of MV's helmet :P , some yellow Fox gear to match the bike and some Fox boots to match the gear, nice job to the Architech rider on nabbing one of my favorite awards to give away week to week.
Lit kit goes to someone with a ripped bike, ripped rider model, and another teams helmet. :lol:
Besides that, dope per usual Matt.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Atom6246 wrote:
model_90 wrote:Image
Lit kit goes to someone with a ripped bike, ripped rider model, and another teams helmet. :lol:
Besides that, dope per usual Matt.
Ripped bike? actually we got the bike of Ty Lynch and he put them Bars on, so i wouldnt say Ripped bike... Moxey doesnt like Architech Helmets cause hes a faggot, and Im sure Chris brought the rider model correct me if im wrong... dont see the big issue you have with us Atom
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

ROSE822 wrote:Ripped bike? actually we got the bike of Ty Lynch and he put them Bars on, so i wouldnt say Ripped bike... Moxey doesnt like Architech Helmets cause hes a faggot, and Im sure Chris brought the rider model correct me if im wrong... dont see the big issue you have with us Atom
You think anything you get from Ty Lynch isn't ripped? lol. Prob got the gear from him too which is a traced version of Hunters. Last I checked no one has access to that rider model. Although I think it should be released, Benji hasn't made a public version.
I don't really have a big issue with you guys, I just thought it was funny.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

KTM57 wrote:Image
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Atom6246 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:Ripped bike? actually we got the bike of Ty Lynch and he put them Bars on, so i wouldnt say Ripped bike... Moxey doesnt like Architech Helmets cause hes a faggot, and Im sure Chris brought the rider model correct me if im wrong... dont see the big issue you have with us Atom
You think anything you get from Ty Lynch isn't ripped? lol. Prob got the gear from him too which is a traced version of Hunters. Last I checked no one has access to that rider model. Although I think it should be released, Benji hasn't made a public version.
I don't really have a big issue with you guys, I just thought it was funny.
Not really mine or anyones problem that rides for Architech so :/
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

ROSE822 wrote:Not really mine or anyones problem that rides for Architech so :/
It's not your problem you get all of your skins from a notorious ripper. If not, the notorious ripper.Image
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

Atom6246 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:Not really mine or anyones problem that rides for Architech so :/
It's not your problem you get all of your skins from a notorious ripper. If not, the notorious ripper.[/img]
We actually bought the bike from Josh.. Other than that the parts I had been given I was told I had already bought the other models and necessary items that would cover me for those particular parts. Ty made an error and it turns out I hadn't gotten ownership of the bars/forks...

I've been away from the game for the last year, had no idea Ty didn't have permission and I'm not hot or up to date on skins. Just an honest mistake bud, no need to try flame because you randomly hate us lmao.

Never the less, we still got the award for litkit, whether the handlebars had a big part in that I'll let you decide.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Ty didn't make a mistake, he ripped my bike and is selling it to people, kinda not cool
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

Jeremy150 wrote:Ty didn't make a mistake, he ripped my bike and is selling it to people, kinda not cool
Yeah i get that, just was saying my mistake to not know Ty to be doing that...

dp I didn't buy anything off Ty he gave them me what I thought was out of 'kindness' because we speak sometimes :oops:
model_90

Post by model_90 »

model_90

Post by model_90 »

Congrats Architech!, yall just created a new award to give away lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: