Gatland's 24 Hour Charity Stream for Wings for Life - With Giveaways

Post your screenshots and videos here
JackGat369
Team: TM Factory Racing

Gatland's 24 Hour Charity Stream for Wings for Life - With Giveaways

Post by JackGat369 »

hey Everyone,

I will be streaming live on https://www.twitch.tv/gatland190 starting tonight at midnight uk time for 24 hours!
All donations during the course of the stream will be donated to a charity close to my heart, wings for life.

'Wings for Life is a not-for-profit spinal cord research foundation. Our mission is to find a cure for spinal cord injury. We fund world-class scientific research and clinical trials around the globe aimed at healing the injured spinal cord.'

It would be amazing if we can get a good turn out for the stream, there will be giveaways of steam keys along the way and a variety of ways to win prizes. I will be hosting an elim at some point so keep this page open and updated for information.

Once again any donations that are made will be donated directly to wings for life and whatever the amount donated throughout the stream is i will double.
When we did this before we raised a great amount of £310 then i doubled it. If we could beat that it would be amazing!

See you guys at midnight UK time!
JackGat369
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: Gatland's 24 Hour Charity Stream for Wings for Life - With Giveaways

Post by JackGat369 »

Almost go time ladies and gents! we will be starting off with some mx sim - server Gatlandmx.mxsim.fr:19809