Re: 2019 NYC Kickstart: Get with the times

Post by 808 »

model_90 wrote:
808 wrote:
model_90 wrote:
johnny who?
they guy who keeps winning by like a minute
is he an am?
Yuh, but this is supposed to cover ams as well as pros, and it's pretty shit coverage if it doesn't even talk about the guy who dominated the premier class race but covers the guys who got 14th and 15th. Just my opinion.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

808 wrote:
model_90 wrote:
808 wrote:
they guy who keeps winning by like a minute
is he an am?
Yuh, but this is supposed to cover ams as well as pros, and it's pretty shit coverage if it doesn't even talk about the guy who dominated the premier class race but covers the guys who got 14th and 15th. Just my opinion.
So you're telling me that it is shit coverage because your teammate isn't included? :lol: :lol:
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

No, it's shit coverage because it's covering the people who get 15th in an am main instead of the guy who won by a landslide. I don't really care that much anyways just confused.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

808 wrote:No, it's shit coverage because it's covering the people who get 15th in an am main instead of the guy who won by a landslide. I don't really care that much anyways just confused.
yo uhhhhhhh quit ya bitchin. Youre lucky we decided to involve ams. Get over it
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
808 wrote:No, it's shit coverage because it's covering the people who get 15th in an am main instead of the guy who won by a landslide. I don't really care that much anyways just confused.
Not bitching, just giving my feedback. Idk about you, but I didn't have any interest in reading about the guy who got 15th, I would have been more interested in the guy who won and how he won. It has nothing to do with the fact he's my buddy.

This isn't meant to be complaining, just letting you know that I think you did a poor job at reporting on a race. Get over it.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

808 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
Not bitching, just giving my feedback. Idk about you, but I didn't have any interest in reading about the guy who got 15th, I would have been more interested in the guy who won and how he won. It has nothing to do with the fact he's my buddy.

This isn't meant to be complaining, just letting you know that I think you did a poor job at reporting on a race. Get over it.
And thanks to you i am personally going to tell Rhys to never cover this Johnny guy.
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Real professional. Feedback = bad ig, no matter how rude I delivered it, it was supposed to just be feedback.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

808 wrote:Real professional. Feedback = bad ig, no matter how rude I delivered it, it was supposed to just be feedback.
yeah were pros over at the kickstart crew, just look at our team photo
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
124racer
Team: Privateer

Post by 124racer »

#whoiskcarp