2019 Las Vegas Kickstart: Finally

Post your screenshots and videos here
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: 2019 Las Vegas Kickstart: Finally

Post by MOTOZ293 »

dont worry boys im working hard on this video. Were at about 7 hours of edting, with all the PC trouble, and some other things happening. It will be well worth it
skraks
Team: Evergood

Post by skraks »

alright im gonna be honest, im low key tired of people making comments on how the screenshots look or complaining they didnt get featured , we put in hella effort to pump this out only to be picked apart every round. if you an issue with the way it looks, i would like to see you boys do better. not everyone is perfect especially with graphic design. not to mention that we all have way more important things to focus on in life but we do our best. its rather disappointing to see. i wasnt going to post this but all the boys think it needs to be said. for the ones who make comments letting us know they appreciate what we do, we appreciate the hell out of you guys too
(heres the schedule starting from minneapolis alone.)
(and here is our description file along with a word count.)
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I think it is a fair critique to say that they are typographically bad. More often than not, the text is super hard to read. Nobody said that there was no effort or no spreadsheets.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

KTM57 wrote:I think it is a fair critique to say that they are typographically bad. More often than not, the text is super hard to read. Nobody said that there was no effort or no spreadsheets.
With all the things that have been said, we are going to do a ton of work throughout outdoors to best ourselves from sx
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

skraks wrote:complaining they didnt get featured
I'm usually joking when I mention it (knowing you can't include everyone), but I can imagine there's some salty kids on here.
skraks

Post by skraks »

KTM57 wrote:I think it is a fair critique to say that they are typographically bad. More often than not, the text is super hard to read. Nobody said that there was no effort or no spreadsheets.
u right nobody said there was no effort, but it seems like some people are being treated like they didnt put any effort into it, and the spreadsheets are just to show the people
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Hmmm... Putting in a lot of work into something every week and people still complaining? Never heard of that happening before... :roll: :roll:
skraks

Post by skraks »

motocross_will wrote:Hmmm... Putting in a lot of work into something every week and people still complaining? Never heard of that happening before... :roll: :roll:
never said it didnt
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

This is spot on. You guys do put a ton of work into it so I find it odd that you spend all that time but then don’t proof read, and some font choices are subpar at best. I’ve given my constructive criticism regarding all of these things. I think what you guys are doing is awesome so don’t get those panties bunched up over little things.