Who else occasionally plays in the other view?

Post your screenshots and videos here
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Who else occasionally plays in the other view?

Post by Finalmushroom »

I learned to play in 3rd and sometimes play in 1st for fun. lol.

Anyone else weird like me? I suck in both views so it's always fun to learn. :mrgreen:

Ddavis

Re: Who else occasionally plays in the other view?

Post by Ddavis »

I find it hilarious when people play in 1st person and can't ride in 3rd. Has anyone who played in 3rd try riding in 1st? I couldn't even qualify for ams in 1st person :lol:
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

Ddavis wrote:I find it hilarious when people play in 1st person and can't ride in 3rd. Has anyone who played in 3rd try riding in 1st? I couldn't even qualify for ams in 1st person :lol:
It's weird how its almost a different game in either view! 1st makes me feel sick with that bike bouncing so much. :mrgreen:

I can't qualify for am's at all. I want to progress with this game but the traction and millions of settings tend to piss me off so I play for short durations. lol.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

I can't for the life of me play in 3rd person. The way to camera follows the rider just doesn't work with me and I can't line myself up with ruts at all.
Chicken_Burrito
Team: privateer

Post by Chicken_Burrito »

I learned the game in 3rd person because it felt normal to me coming from arcade mx games like mva. I switched when I started trying to get a bit into racing in some fun races towards the end of last summer as I heard from some people that it can help you get ruts easier in first. ( I had a problem with missing rut entries or not staying in them and jumping out of the rut) I can play both 1st an 3rd and suck in both but I have more fun riding in fist and feel like I am a little better in first. If I am making a track then I jump around between views but when riding tracks or trying to race I mainly stay in first occasionally switching to 3rd.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

I learned the game in first and then switched over to third during the Unadilla national last year in ams from the head shake getting so bad and wanting to puke. Still occasionally play in first person for fun and run about the same speed but I do have to change my FOV for them both and am about the same speed I believe. But there are advantages and disadvantages to them both for sure. But third is for sure easier to play imo.