Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post your screenshots and videos here
Haberfield24
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by Haberfield24 »

Jrife548 wrote:
Haberfield24 wrote:Try and find a motocross track with lots of elevation and jumps with beach sand, the maintence is literally impossible due to how beaten up the track gets. That's why tracks like Aseen are really special due to their being 40 guys fixing the track in between motos.
Who said anything about beach sand? A sand track is a track that is made with sand. Sand track, track made with sand? LACR is a sand track and it's built in an abandoned mine with massive jumps after every corner.
See i'm talking to a guy who thinks LACR is a sand track, come to europe for a few weeks then go ride LACR bro.

Oh yeh also nobody mentioned beach sand.
Jrife548 wrote:I've learned something new today. Even if the track is made of sand, deep sand, beach sand, whatever sand, it is not a sand track if it has elevation and/or jumps. Thanks for expanding my evergrowing knowledge about the sport of motorbiking!
Haberfield24
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by Haberfield24 »

checkerz wrote:
Haberfield24 wrote:
Never said i knew everything, i know one thing for sure, you like to eat brother.
If your'e gonna go personal, at least think of some decent content.
Yeh i better think of the decent content because we both know you can't bring any to the table.
Jrife548
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:15 pm
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by Jrife548 »

You're missing the point, fella. LACR is a track made of sand therefor it is a sand track. It doesn't matter what type of sand it is or how deep it is, LACR is a sand track because it is made of sand. That is an indisputable fact.

We get it, Europe has "real sand", but to call the tracks that are literally made of sand over here not sand tracks is idiotic. Track's made of sand, guy.
#freesethgarrett | #freecolthans
bootsie wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:24 pmGood job Josh doesn't looks good
Image
Haberfield24
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by Haberfield24 »

Jrife548 wrote:You're missing the point, fella. LACR is a track made of sand therefor it is a sand track. It doesn't matter what type of sand it is or how deep it is, LACR is a sand track because it is made of sand. That is an indisputable fact.

We get it, Europe has "real sand", but to call the tracks that are literally made of sand over here not sand tracks is idiotic. Track's made of sand, guy.
The whole thread topic is about the "best" sand track in mx simulator. When you think of the best sand tracks in the world do you think of LACR? No.

How can an mx simulator track that doesn't represent the true meaning of a proper sand track be considered the best? As i said it looks like a super fun track but to me it doesn't even represent the true meaning of a sand track. Even if it has some form of sand involved.
Jrife548 wrote:LACR is a track made of sand therefor it is a sand track. It doesn't matter what type of sand it is or how deep it is, LACR is a sand track because it is made of sand. That is an indisputable fact.
Cement is formed with sand, if i build a concrete track are we now calling that a sand track because it doesn't matter what type of sand or how deep it is?
Ddavis
Posts: 17823
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: swapmotolive.com
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by Ddavis »

"sand track" he says

Image

LACR isn't sand. It's loose dirt on top of concrete :lol: It's built in a rock quarry or whatever its called, but the dirt itself isn't that deep.
D_ROY178
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Straya

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by D_ROY178 »

This thread:
Image
Image
Jrife548
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:15 pm
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by Jrife548 »

Image

Sand is loose dirt.

Now you're switching your argument from "It's not a sand track" to "It's not the best sand track"
#freesethgarrett | #freecolthans
bootsie wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:24 pmGood job Josh doesn't looks good
Image
Jrife548
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:15 pm
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by Jrife548 »

1 more point, LACR is smack dab in the middle of a desert. It's made from the natural dirt the desert provides, which would be sand.
#freesethgarrett | #freecolthans
bootsie wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:24 pmGood job Josh doesn't looks good
Image
Haberfield24
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by Haberfield24 »

Jrife548 wrote:Image

Sand is loose dirt.

Now you're switching your argument from "It's not a sand track" to "It's not the best sand track"
No my whole topic was that the image posted couldn't be considered as the best sand track in mxs. You're the one who went on a rant about a quarry.

I'm talking to a guy who thinks sand is dirt, fighting a losing battle here.




Can you also please answer this question? I'm planning on opening a concrete sand facility due to your awesome help.
Jrife548 wrote:LACR is a track made of sand therefor it is a sand track. It doesn't matter what type of sand it is or how deep it is, LACR is a sand track because it is made of sand. That is an indisputable fact.
Cement is formed with sand, if i build a concrete track are we now calling that a sand track because it doesn't matter what type of sand or how deep it is?




Cusses Gorse in the UK has some very loamy berms, does that mean i've been riding a sand track all these years? Damn i must be a sand expert! Someone sign me up for Lommel!
Image
ColtHans
Posts: 1503
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by ColtHans »

Haberfield24 wrote:
Bradclay306 wrote:Mine was just inspired by a typical euro sand track from Holland/Belgium that ive spent alot of time riding.
And its absolutely perfect, a true sand track in my eyes

Jrife548 wrote:I've learned something new today. Even if the track is made of sand, deep sand, beach sand, whatever sand, it is not a sand track if it has elevation and/or jumps. Thanks for expanding my evergrowing knowledge about the sport of motorbiking!
Try and find a motocross track with lots of elevation and jumps with beach sand, the maintence is literally impossible due to how beaten up the track gets. That's why tracks like Aseen are really special due to their being 40 guys fixing the track in between motos.
assen isn't a real track lmao..they pour sand on top of a road course..you want a real track go ride some elevation and roughness
Image
ColtHans
Posts: 1503
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by ColtHans »

Haberfield24 wrote: I'm talking to a guy who thinks sand is dirt, fighting a losing battle here.
but...it is tho....
Image
238deanmaldona
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:59 am
Team: Underground RC

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by 238deanmaldona »

ColtHans wrote:
Haberfield24 wrote: I'm talking to a guy who thinks sand is dirt, fighting a losing battle here.
but...it is tho....
Exactly. it just feels a little different sometimes
Ddavis
Posts: 17823
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: swapmotolive.com
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by Ddavis »

Every track in the world is a sand track if we're considering it "loose dirt".
redbull57
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:46 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by redbull57 »

Idk why this guy is mad about sand, it's just a type of damn soil. Leave it be. I feel like everybody has a different perception of what "sand" tracks are and what they "should" be. I've never ridden a Lommel type sand track, so my perception of sand will never be that of a European rider. Given that fact, my idea of the "perfect" sand track will never be the same as theirs either. It's literally just content for this great game called MX Simulator and I'm not mad whether it be flat, elevation, no jumps, massive bowls, etc. It's unappreciated free content and I can enjoy whatever it is someone spends their time to make.
Image
Jrife548
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:15 pm
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Re: Craig's Factory - Sand Mx (1:59.718)

Post by Jrife548 »

Ddavis wrote:Every track in the world is a sand track if we're considering it "loose dirt".
The Mojave desert is literally made of sand and LACR is made of the dirt that the Mojave desert provides. Therefore, LACR is a sand track. LACR is nothing but the sand the desert provides.
#freesethgarrett | #freecolthans
bootsie wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:24 pmGood job Josh doesn't looks good
Image
Post Reply