want a quality edit?

Post your screenshots and videos here
CalebMurray71
Team: Privateer

want a quality edit?

Post by CalebMurray71 »

I'm Doing Quality edit for a cheap price!
Here are the Prices for different packages
1-2 Minute Edit - $7
2-3 Minute Edit - $10
30 Second -1 Minute edit $5
Full Team Edit (2-3 minute) -$20
Team Preview/Track Preview - $5

Must Have PayPal, Discord, Skins with name and number, and a Song.

Add My Discord CalebMurray71#0757 (All edits will be in 4K Quality)
MX5im33
Team: ur moms team

Re: want a quality edit?

Post by MX5im33 »

work on your quality before you start selling your edits are good yes but not priceable yet
TShepMedia
CalebMurray71

Post by CalebMurray71 »

MX5im33 wrote:work on your quality before you start selling your edits are good yes but not priceable yet
lol i think my edits have gotten good enough to sell Bud, sorry i don't have a'lot of time on my hands but for how long i've done them i feel there worth it.
MX5im33

Post by MX5im33 »

CalebMurray71 wrote:
MX5im33 wrote:work on your quality before you start selling your edits are good yes but not priceable yet
lol i think my edits have gotten good enough to sell Bud, sorry i don't have a'lot of time on my hands but for how long i've done them i feel there worth it.
how much time do you put in to a video???
TShepMedia
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

MX5im33 wrote:
CalebMurray71 wrote:
How much time it takes him to edit a video is completely irrelevant. It's about the quality. I hate to burst your bubble here bud, but I would feel less like crap paying him $7 for an edit than paying you however much you're charging for the same damn edit on each of your videos. You give me a few hours and I could muster up an edit to be as good as any of your stuff. Not trying to be a dick but your response to him comes across very rude as if you're superior to what he's trying to do. At the end of the day no one is doing anything new or different. It's all trap rap, horrible twixtor attempts, and frame skips. Try to do something different then maybe I would be more impressed by you charging for 1 minute edits.

I think charging for these edits is nuts. Maybe that's the old school in me.
CalebMurray71

Post by CalebMurray71 »

MXJProductions wrote:
MX5im33 wrote:
CalebMurray71 wrote: lol i think my edits have gotten good enough to sell Bud, sorry i don't have a'lot of time on my hands but for how long i've done them i feel there worth it.
How much time it takes him to edit a video is completely irrelevant. It's about the quality. I hate to burst your bubble here bud, but I would feel less like crap paying him $7 for an edit than paying you however much you're charging for the same damn edit on each of your videos. You give me a few hours and I could muster up an edit to be as good as any of your stuff. Not trying to be a dick but your response to him comes across very rude as if you're superior to what he's trying to do. At the end of the day no one is doing anything new or different. It's all trap rap, horrible twixtor attempts, and frame skips. Try to do something different then maybe I would be more impressed by you charging for 1 minute edits.

i agree
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

MXJProductions wrote:
MX5im33 wrote:
CalebMurray71 wrote: lol i think my edits have gotten good enough to sell Bud, sorry i don't have a'lot of time on my hands but for how long i've done them i feel there worth it.
Evidently you haven’t seen my edits :wink:
MX5im33

Post by MX5im33 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
MXJProductions wrote:
MX5im33 wrote: how much time do you put in to a video???
Evidently you haven’t seen my edits :wink:
lol
TShepMedia
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Woah woah woah, videographer egos clashing?
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Jeremy150 wrote:Woah woah woah, videographer egos clashing?