2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Post your screenshots and videos here

Who had the best Real Moto Edit?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:12 am

Dominic Saulnier
6
7%
Jonathan Alexander
2
2%
Freddy Karlsson
33
38%
Antonio García-Munté
9
10%
Joseph Pilsner
38
43%
 
Total votes: 88

User avatar
InsaneFMX
Posts: 741
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:25 pm
Team: Flipin 150ft triples
Location: Canada

2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby InsaneFMX » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:12 am

Very simple, cast your vote for who you believe had the best real moto edit

Dominic Saulnier


Jonathan Alexander


Freddy Karlsson


Antonio García-Munté


Joseph Pilsner


Thank you for all the submissions, I've always wanted to do this.
If you don't see your name, you didn't follow the rules
Poll will run for 1 week
Image

User avatar
Motospun
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:44 pm
Team: Swapmotolive.com
Location: Canada |:

Re: 2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby Motospun » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:51 am

damn bruh rip Jonathan with 0 votes ): F

User avatar
InsaneFMX
Posts: 741
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:25 pm
Team: Flipin 150ft triples
Location: Canada

Re: 2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby InsaneFMX » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:11 am

Motospun wrote:damn bruh rip Jonathan with 0 votes ): F

Dude it's a bummer, all these submissions were super dope. I thought my edit was pretty decent and fit the vibe I wanted great but I think I'm sitting where I should be. Hell yeah guys, great job and thank you all again!
Image

Raiders1629
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 5:20 am
Team: Rival Decal
Location: Washington, USA

Re: 2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby Raiders1629 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:07 am

this Antonio García-Munté cuddi got my vote just because EVERYTHING LITTY I LOVE WHEN ITS HOT
Kevin Ferzacca | Team: Rival Decal | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #229 ('20)

User avatar
Freddy694
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 3:57 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: 2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby Freddy694 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:50 am

Really fun idea and really good executed! Thank you for doing these different competitions, always fun to challenge yourself even if it’s fmx or editing!! Big up to you Dominic :D
Image

MXJProductions
Posts: 3880
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:26 pm
Team: MXJP
Location: Bushnell, Florida.
Contact:

Re: 2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby MXJProductions » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:23 pm

Josep Pilsner got my vote, because it was realisticish riding, took time to create good angles, and well edited. Looked top quality too! Great idea. Should do more of these!

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3762
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: W.B.G
Location: Wiscansin

Re: 2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby aeffertz » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:19 am

MXJProductions wrote:Josep Pilsner got my vote, because it was realisticish riding, took time to create good angles, and well edited. Looked top quality too! Great idea. Should do more of these!


My thoughts exactly. Dude killed it! It might be one of my favorite MXS videos of all time. He captured what makes this game so fun, the bike physics and how it handles through bump and ruts and it all looked like realistic riding which was cool to see instead of 50 front flips and riding through statues.
Image

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: 2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby JamesLayle721 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:04 am

InsaneFMX wrote:
Motospun wrote:damn bruh rip Jonathan with 0 votes ): F

Dude it's a bummer, all these submissions were super dope. I thought my edit was pretty decent and fit the vibe I wanted great but I think I'm sitting where I should be. Hell yeah guys, great job and thank you all again!

Here are things you need to work on with your edits:
-Needs more video length
-Less flips and 360's
-More variety (little jumps, big jumps, whoops, wheelies, stoppies, different types of whips, Etc)
-Louder music and More quiet bike sounds
-Special effects maybe if its not good enough without these ^^^
Image

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1318
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: 2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby ColtHans » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:05 am

joe dun got my vote..love the bike
PM ME FOR SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

User avatar
Motospun
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:44 pm
Team: Swapmotolive.com
Location: Canada |:

Re: 2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby Motospun » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:28 am

aeffertz wrote:
MXJProductions wrote:Josep Pilsner got my vote, because it was realisticish riding, took time to create good angles, and well edited. Looked top quality too! Great idea. Should do more of these!


My thoughts exactly. Dude killed it! It might be one of my favorite MXS videos of all time. He captured what makes this game so fun, the bike physics and how it handles through bump and ruts and it all looked like realistic riding which was cool to see instead of 50 front flips and riding through statues.

I actually rushed it a bit and wasn't too proud of it as a whole but I didn't have enough time to re make it, really glad people seem to enjoy it :D

User avatar
DariusP8
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:25 am
Team: Rival Decal
Location: Oregon

Re: 2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby DariusP8 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:10 am

MOTOSON FOR THE DUB!!!
Image

astry
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:44 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby astry » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:41 am

sick edits

User avatar
Tonimxer984
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:15 pm
Team: TG Films
Location: Madrid,Spain

Re: 2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby Tonimxer984 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:22 pm

Thanks for hosting, can’t wait for the next one! Sick work everyone!
2016 EMF SX 250 Amateur Champion
Image

MXJProductions
Posts: 3880
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:26 pm
Team: MXJP
Location: Bushnell, Florida.
Contact:

Re: 2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby MXJProductions » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:10 pm

Tonimxer984 wrote:Thanks for hosting, can’t wait for the next one! Sick work everyone!

I agree. I am ready to get in on the next one! Well done everyone!

User avatar
model_90
Posts: 972
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:22 pm
Team: Heemlock

Re: 2019 MXS Real Moto Voting

Postby model_90 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:15 pm

Pilsner's was defintely the most polished edit, although his didnt have any crazy flips and whips, the style was on point GJ Old style pilsner
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Image


Return to “Media Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests