post your screen shots of MXSim

Post your screenshots and videos here
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by AHeckman2 »

Ohagan75 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Just curious if people are working on their SX packs yet or just posting their off season gear/bikes?
The kawi I'm posting pics of is for SX. I started it early so I can try to perfect it before SX.
Don't you get sick of running the same setup for so long? I can't run a setup for longer than a series. I was over my nationals setup by like round 9.
I'm not running the kawi right now, I'm running Yamis for ouffseaon. Just been working on my setup for SX. And I also can't stand my setup for much longer than a series lol.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Just curious if people are working on their SX packs yet or just posting their off season gear/bikes?
The kawi I'm posting pics of is for SX. I started it early so I can try to perfect it before SX.
Alright so you're like me. I'll use my retro pack for off season events but besides that I've been saving files and organizing them. Typically I try to have everything finished by late November, then I usually jump the gun and release it early December :lol:
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

I usually prefer to finish my pack the night of A1 :lol: :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

and if you're Splitfire you might release it 12 rounds into the season.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: The kawi I'm posting pics of is for SX. I started it early so I can try to perfect it before SX.
Don't you get sick of running the same setup for so long? I can't run a setup for longer than a series. I was over my nationals setup by like round 9.
I'm not running the kawi right now, I'm running Yamis for ouffseaon. Just been working on my setup for SX. And I also can't stand my setup for much longer than a series lol.
But haven't all of your bikes been pretty much the exact same thing other than changing one little thing here and there?
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

USABMXER1 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote: Don't you get sick of running the same setup for so long? I can't run a setup for longer than a series. I was over my nationals setup by like round 9.
But haven't all of your bikes been pretty much the exact same thing other than changing one little thing here and there?
What? No, all the designs have been quite a bit different and all get started frpm scratch, so if you're seeing similarities it just comes down to how I design graphics.
Donate if you like My Creations
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Ohagan75 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: I'm not running the kawi right now, I'm running Yamis for ouffseaon. Just been working on my setup for SX. And I also can't stand my setup for much longer than a series lol.
What? No, all the designs have been quite a bit different and all get started frpm scratch, so if you're seeing similarities it just comes down to how I design graphics.
I wasn't meaning you, I was meaning Heckman.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Ohagan75 wrote:What? No, all the designs have been quite a bit different and all get started from scratch after browsing the SD & Adept facebook pages looking for designs to steal, so if you're seeing similarities it just comes down to the fact that i am copying them.
fixed it for ya bud!
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

USABMXER1 wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote: But haven't all of your bikes been pretty much the exact same thing other than changing one little thing here and there?
I wasn't meaning you, I was meaning Heckman.
LOL, I've designed each of my designs from scratch, so idk where it getting that from haha. I've spent a lot of time on my setups thus far.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

BradyS21 wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:What? No, all the designs have been quite a bit different and all get started from scratch after browsing the SD & Adept facebook pages looking for designs to steal, so if you're seeing similarities it just comes down to the fact that i am copying them.
fixed it for ya bud!
#exposed
Donate if you like My Creations
J4KAW
Team: SPINC

Post by J4KAW »

Cbear12
Team: Privateer

Post by Cbear12 »

Rayvenator