post your screen shots of MXSim

Post your screenshots and videos here
Atom6246

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by Atom6246 »

yeezy wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:Before: Image
Released my SX pack. Spent alot of time on this screeny so please don't roast too hard :p
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43688

HD: http://i.imgur.com/2rPafWn.png
Its lit fam woo
Thanks fam
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

Not trying to roast or anything, but imp I think it looked a lot better unedited. Just add smart sharpen and done. It looks like you went back to your old pc lol. I so sowwi
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

jeremy103 wrote:Not trying to roast or anything, but imp I think it looked a lot better unedited. Just add smart sharpen and done. It looks like you went back to your old pc lol. I so sowwi
I did sharpen it but since I blurred everything you can't notice it. I'll note that tho.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Update #gyazoquality
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

100000x better^
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

love it dude
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

Atom6246 wrote:I did sharpen it but since I blurred everything you can't notice it. I'll note that tho.
I mean't just sharpen and that's it. No color correction or anything else, that's all i would say it needs.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I color correct every one of my pics lol, and I don't sharpen it at all haha. If one would like to show how to properly "sharpen" that would be nice :oops:
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

There are a few ways to sharpen images and most people just go to filter>sharpen and select something from those, there are a few others ways to do this as well with highlighting and it's a bit tedious but gives you more control over it.
Frequency Seperation is one way to do it as well and that's good if you want to keep your detail in certain areas whilst you edit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldhG9fmgC7o ^ tutorial link to that which is a good method if you want to retouch skin or just certain flaws in areas such as the fabric of the jersey and pants having harsh edges near where the arm bends if that makes sense. The other way is doing a high pass filter on your image so just copying and pasting your base image and then going to filter>other and then high pass and playing around with that slider but i recommend keeping it on the lower end so you don't get any weird artifacts. These are all things to look up on youtube and my most used method is probably high pass unless i am editing an actual picture of a person and frequency separation is wonderful for that type of shit. Hopefully some of this stuff helps.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

^ Sorry for DP but in my personal experience i wouldn't just use sharpen, these other methods i explained give you much more control over your image.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

MotoX745 wrote:There are a few ways to sharpen images and most people just go to filter>sharpen and select something from those, there are a few others ways to do this as well with highlighting and it's a bit tedious but gives you more control over it.
Frequency Seperation is one way to do it as well and that's good if you want to keep your detail in certain areas whilst you edit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldhG9fmgC7o ^ tutorial link to that which is a good method if you want to retouch skin or just certain flaws in areas such as the fabric of the jersey and pants having harsh edges near where the arm bends if that makes sense. The other way is doing a high pass filter on your image so just copying and pasting your base image and then going to filter>other and then high pass and playing around with that slider but i recommend keeping it on the lower end so you don't get any weird artifacts. These are all things to look up on youtube and my most used method is probably high pass unless i am editing an actual picture of a person and frequency separation is wonderful for that type of shit. Hopefully some of this stuff helps.
Thanks! Definitely more to it than I thought!
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Practicing into ze night...

Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

Screens For Chapman

AHeckman2