post your screen shots of MXSim

Post your screenshots and videos here
User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 2974
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Atom6246 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:50 pm

Really like how this one turned out. Especially how you can see my left foot off the peg.
Image
plz open in a new tab it looks so much better
https://i.imgur.com/KWcRaFS.png
Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

User avatar
Blake_901
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 am
Team: dood idek anymore
Location: FL
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Blake_901 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:04 pm

I like the red KTM idea! Nice shot as well.
Pm me for screenshots
James_122 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:What does Vanderlee say aboot all this?

Nothing any of us could understand. He just makes weird grunts/moans and points at his crotch.

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 2974
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Atom6246 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:40 pm

Blake_901 wrote:I like the red KTM idea! Nice shot as well.

Just the CC :oops: lol ty tho
Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

User avatar
Blake_901
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 am
Team: dood idek anymore
Location: FL
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Blake_901 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:42 pm

Atom6246 wrote:
Blake_901 wrote:I like the red KTM idea! Nice shot as well.

Just the CC :oops: lol ty tho

Haha I knew it was I was just fucking with you.
Pm me for screenshots
James_122 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:What does Vanderlee say aboot all this?

Nothing any of us could understand. He just makes weird grunts/moans and points at his crotch.

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 2974
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Atom6246 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:48 pm

Blake_901 wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
Blake_901 wrote:I like the red KTM idea! Nice shot as well.

Just the CC :oops: lol ty tho

Haha I knew it was I was just fucking with you.

annnnnnnd kms
Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

User avatar
MX_Matthias
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:51 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Belguim, Flanders

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby MX_Matthias » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:42 pm

[quote="Atom6246"]Really like how this one turned out. Especially how you can see my left foot off the peg.

Instant boner :shock: :oops:
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5792
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Wahlamt » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:46 pm

I wish I had a sense of doing things that looks good :cry: :cry:

User avatar
L2op
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 am
Team: quoi
Location: Belgium

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby L2op » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:30 pm

Did some stuff with my bmx sponsors, and they kinda look good to me so there you go

if you want a video full of bmx crashes there's my latest edit:
(https://www.facebook.com/MegafunHouse/v ... 0UNJXa3BnM)

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

Hail iz me, me

User avatar
Matias43_
Posts: 971
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 am
Team: ilabb.com
Location: NJ

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Matias43_ » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Clean asf ^
Image

MxVelocity747
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:46 am

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby MxVelocity747 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:33 am

:-/
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Lnxa
Posts: 817
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Lnxa » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Trying to figure out what bike to ride for offseason.
Image
Image
| #9 Jesse Mullins |
| 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) |
http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 2974
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Atom6246 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:13 pm

Idk how well other people can see this but looks pretty cool on my monitor. thnx for the bike T-Rider
Image
Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

User avatar
Lnxa
Posts: 817
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Lnxa » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:35 pm

Atom6246 wrote:Idk how well other people can see this but looks pretty cool on my monitor. thnx for the bike T-Rider
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Q2hEwGz.png[img]

Can't see shit on mine lmao
| #9 Jesse Mullins |
| 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) |
http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush

User avatar
RFX_corentin_12
Posts: 535
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Team: MadCape
Location: France
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby RFX_corentin_12 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Lnxa wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:Idk how well other people can see this but looks pretty cool on my monitor. thnx for the bike T-Rider
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Q2hEwGz.png[img]

Can't see shit on mine lmao
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 15385
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Ddavis » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:17 am

So you picked 27? :roll:
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place | 16 rF Top 5's | 78 rF Top 10's
'13 7th [250 W] '14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] '15 9th [450 MX] '16 11th [450 MX] '17 7th [450 SX/MX]
EMF
My 1 and only win :lol:
GNC
'13 25th '14 19th '15 16th '17 12th


Return to “Media Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kegan Ewoldt and 6 guests