post your screen shots of MXSim

Post your screenshots and videos here
User avatar
Crunchy83
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:30 pm
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Crunchy83 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:24 pm

There is some very solid shit on this page, good job guys !
Jey Crunch
Instagram: @crunch724
My job is to take photos of dirt bikes.

User avatar
manii20
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:17 pm
Team: TMFR

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby manii20 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Crunchy83 wrote:There is some very solid shit on this page, good job guys !

But you are the first one on first page and there are no screenies... MEANIE!! ;-;
Image

User avatar
manii20
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:17 pm
Team: TMFR

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby manii20 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:03 pm

manii20 wrote:
Crunchy83 wrote:There is some very solid shit on this page, good job guys !

But you are the first one on this page and there are no screenies... MEANIE!! ;-;
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 16842
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Ddavis » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:19 pm

Everyone on this page will have big expectations to fill.
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

smith#162
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:06 am

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby smith#162 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:53 pm

Image

Image

motoguy99
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:12 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby motoguy99 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:08 pm

Image
When you know shit is about to get bad...
Image
My screenshots are horrible so don't roast me dad

User avatar
MxTracksScotland
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:33 pm
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP
Location: Scotland

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby MxTracksScotland » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Image
Image
Image
4/10
Image

User avatar
eddie ozel
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 12:50 pm
Team: Bobby Racing

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby eddie ozel » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Bradclay306
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:42 pm
Team: SYS
Location: england

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Bradclay306 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:02 pm

so heres a screenshot of the overlay for el chuba cabra ranch, ive spent close to 100 hours making this track most likely. and wanted help with the overlay, i pulled it from section on google earth pro at 4k but im not happy with the qaulity of it, can people give me advice on what to do. or if your a guru do it for me? im struggling to balance time whilst at uni but want this release to be worth it.

Image

Let me Know!
-If you like riding my shitty tracks please donate so i can buy subway footlong subs <3 https://www.paypal.me/Bclay306

ColtHans
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: im slow
Location: US OF A

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby ColtHans » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:34 pm

braaaaap!!
im a pro loser

Image

ColtHans
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: im slow
Location: US OF A

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby ColtHans » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:38 pm

im a pro loser

Image

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 883
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Jeremy150 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Bradclay306 wrote:so heres a screenshot of the overlay for el chuba cabra ranch, ive spent close to 100 hours making this track most likely. and wanted help with the overlay, i pulled it from section on google earth pro at 4k but im not happy with the qaulity of it, can people give me advice on what to do. or if your a guru do it for me? im struggling to balance time whilst at uni but want this release to be worth it.
Let me Know!

Is it just one screen grab? Or is it multiple that are stitched together?
Image

User avatar
Bradclay306
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:42 pm
Team: SYS
Location: england

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Bradclay306 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Jeremy150 wrote:
Bradclay306 wrote:so heres a screenshot of the overlay for el chuba cabra ranch, ive spent close to 100 hours making this track most likely. and wanted help with the overlay, i pulled it from section on google earth pro at 4k but im not happy with the qaulity of it, can people give me advice on what to do. or if your a guru do it for me? im struggling to balance time whilst at uni but want this release to be worth it.
Let me Know!

Is it just one screen grab? Or is it multiple that are stitched together?


multiple. all at 4k. barrington just said that the quality of google earth on the east coast is crap. so im stuck on what to do.
-If you like riding my shitty tracks please donate so i can buy subway footlong subs <3 https://www.paypal.me/Bclay306

User avatar
WillSt24
Posts: 716
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:56 am
Team: MadCape
Location: Canada

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby WillSt24 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Its been a while.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
| #36 WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]

User avatar
MxShippie50
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 pm
Team: Crush Kawasaki Racin
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby MxShippie50 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:15 am



Return to “Media Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hi Im Skyqe, podium1 and 5 guests