post your screen shots of MXSim

Post your screenshots and videos here
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Devin, i'm sorry, but sometimes it just feels like you enjoy bringing attention to yourself, honestly. Why do you care if Matias left for another team? It's not your business at all, whoever picked him is well aware of that.
You're literally no one to be complaining about people telling each other to kill themselves over the internet since you've done that sooooooooo many times. But really? Messaging Jared's parents? what the fuck were you thinking hahahaha. Sometimes it's just better if you shut the fuck up. You didn't talk too much, i doubt people would be talking about you at all
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

This is so fucking funny
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

If you didn't talk too much*
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

GustavoMX930' wrote:Sometimes it's just better if you shut the fuck up. If you didn't talk too much, i doubt people would be talking about you at all
Nothing but respect for my president.
skraks
Team: Evergood

Post by skraks »

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

skraks wrote:if anyone has beef with one another please pm them that way i can enjoy the screenshot threads screenshots, not this fucking bullshit no one gives two shits about.
I am going to jump in and say that this argument is actually the most entertaining thing to have been posted in this thread in a long while, especially the adults telling each other on their parents. My post count is higher than yours, so internet law states that I am right and you are wrong.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
skraks
Team: Evergood

Post by skraks »

KTM57 wrote:
skraks wrote:if anyone has beef with one another please pm them that way i can enjoy the screenshot threads screenshots, not this fucking bullshit no one gives two shits about.
I am going to jump in and say that this argument is actually the most entertaining thing to have been posted in this thread in a long while, especially the adults telling each other on their parents. My post count is higher than yours, so internet law states that I am right and you are wrong.
ok
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Ddavis wrote:If you're referring to Jared then yeah I wanted to let his family know they're terrible parents and raised a piece of shit son. Sorry not sorry.

Jared has terrible parents? i mean have you seen your family situation throughout your life hahahahahahahaha
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

Ddavis wrote:People who put time into making someone skins, which can take multiple hours depending on the amount of skins/detail you put into it, only to have them leave a few days later. It's a real kick in the nuts, disrespectful to the team you joined, and immature to switch teams purely for the enjoyment of taking advantage of their team skins. That's why people seem to care.
Don't you just switch the numbers for different riders?
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Please.....shut.....up.....I’m so sorry for ever saying anything about Matias’s team....will never happen again....
Tbonemx428

Post by Tbonemx428 »

^^isn't even about matias anymore lmfao
JackRogers351
Team: Team Tubesteak

Post by JackRogers351 »

2018 Eminet Co
Donut MX
Team: Privateer

Post by Donut MX »

KTM57 wrote:
careful dude he's gonna tell your mom if ur mean on the internet!!!!1
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

if you guys havent figured it out yet, devin likes this kind of stuff
bishop121
Team: lucas oil racing

Post by bishop121 »

Ddavis wrote:If you're referring to Jared then yeah I wanted to let his family know they're terrible parents and raised a piece of shit son. Sorry not sorry.