post your screen shots of MXSim

Post your screenshots and videos here
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by WellsMX524 »

Ddavis wrote:I think its cool when people edit their screenshots, but I think people are over editing them nowadays.
I think if you can perceive and environment in photoshop well enough and make the environment feel like it's alive, then it's all justified.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

Ddavis wrote:I think its cool when people edit their screenshots, but I think people are over editing them nowadays.
I edit the hell out of mine so i suppose i am a part of this party. For some people more simplicity is really good, in whatever game i take photography in all my shots i edit start out super complicated and i eventually tone them down to be more simple and not to hectic and harsh and i try to make all the effects i do have some relevance to realism and how lighting would work if there were dynamic shadows, a lot of my stuff is like defining highlights and shadows and just trying to get it to focus in a certain direction and looking at some of my shots they are pretty heavily edited, i don't think that's necessarily a bad thing as long as it all flows together well and it all makes sense. I see people starting to experiment with more editing and what not and i think it's cool to see them trying to improve on it, but editing is a great way to express a certain mood and the direction of the picture, the focal point, the environment and giving the image life, such as what Neal said already, it's just cool to give the image some life outside of the normal screenshots and it shows the type of mood that they wanted for their picture and the way they visioned and wanted to express it and it's cool to see the differences in what people end up doing and the effects that they can come up with from it, it's really provided some stunning photography for this game compared to when it first started.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Blake_901 wrote:
I honestly don't do much to mine other than some color stuff, highlights/burning,and some lens blur affects.
I'm not talking about you, Blake.
WellsMX524 wrote:
I think if you can perceive and environment in photoshop well enough and make the environment feel like it's alive, then it's all justified.
While I do agree Neal, there's some people with no concept of making a believable environment then incorporating it into their screenshot :lol: I know they all start somewhere, but nailing a good, clean screenshot should be first priority before you edit the shit out of it.

When it comes to people like Lars, his screenshots are a work of art, and the editing is definitely justified.

PS: Not going to read Cameron's rant when I explained myself as he started his rant.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

Yeah i don't blame you for that one, i typed more then i would have liked to. I wasn't trying to rant or push my opinion anywhere, i was just trying to explain my point of view of it.... Anyways, i'm not helping stay on topic so i will shut up and i get what you were saying completely.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

First look of Loretta Lynn's 2017.

yeezy
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Ilabb.com

Post by yeezy »

Looking good D!
MB695

Post by MB695 »

Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Looks dope DD!

And to touch on the editing topic. There's only a certain few that edit screenshots to the next level (wish more would). For people that are learning it will take time and I wish they would perfect their shots and understand how they should edit (realistic but still not overboard). There is a lot of simple stuff people are missing and feel like they half ass some things just to get out a screenshot. I really want to get around to making a tutorial, I think it would help a lot of people.

So pretty much you have to find the right amount of editing... not too little, not too much but practice makes perfect.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Atom6246 wrote:There is a lot of simple stuff people are missing and feel like they half ass some things just to get out a screenshot.
This is why I've stopped making/posting screenshots. You guys put mine to shame, I almost feel like i don't even belong in the thread lmfao.

Atom6246 wrote:I really want to get around to making a tutorial, I think it would help a lot of people.
Please. Please do this
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

mxsrider96 wrote:This is why I've stopped making/posting screenshots. You guys put mine to shame, I almost feel like i don't even belong in the thread lmfao.
Well its good to get constructive criticism and this thread isn't for just a select amount of people, its for everyone. I just want to help us get better!
mxsrider96 wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:I really want to get around to making a tutorial, I think it would help a lot of people.
Please. Please do this
Noted.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Atom6246 wrote: Well its good to get constructive criticism and this thread isn't for just a select amount of people, its for everyone. I just want to help us get better!
For a while now, it's seemed like my screenshots go completely unnoticed. No "Hey, that's decent," or, "Wow, fall off the planet, you suck" at all. If people would say anything, I'd probably feel more inclined to post
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

somewhere in Hawaiia. actually its barrington acres
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

mxsrider96 wrote:For a while now, it's seemed like my screenshots go completely unnoticed. No "Hey, that's decent," or, "Wow, fall off the planet, you suck" at all. If people would say anything, I'd probably feel more inclined to post
Gotta do it for you. I mean I can see how it would be hard trying to get better without input but just use others to learn from.
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

I'm done with screenshots for a minute haha.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

Lil sneak peek of my lorettas bike

Hinde n I shreddin the GP