MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by MxTracksScotland »

LOOOLLLL
Tbonemx428

Post by Tbonemx428 »

He's not even "team-hopping" solely for skins..
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Matias43_ wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: Lay off for Pete’s sake, who cares? I posted something originally as a joke, let it go, and let people post screenshots. Who cares what team he’s on....
People who put time into making someone skins, which can take multiple hours depending on the amount of skins/detail you put into it, only to have them leave a few days later. It's a real kick in the nuts, disrespectful to the team you joined, and immature to switch teams purely for the enjoyment of taking advantage of their team skins. That's why people seem to care.
i made all the gear for bpc lol so ur point is invalid
You made all the gear for the 27 teams you rode for last year?
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

I spent a few mins on this, turned out decent I guess
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Ddavis wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
People who put time into making someone skins, which can take multiple hours depending on the amount of skins/detail you put into it, only to have them leave a few days later. It's a real kick in the nuts, disrespectful to the team you joined, and immature to switch teams purely for the enjoyment of taking advantage of their team skins. That's why people seem to care.
i made all the gear for bpc lol so ur point is invalid
You made all the gear for the 27 teams you rode for last year?
5*
Jay_T99
Team: JIBR.CO

Post by Jay_T99 »

HarryWhite71 wrote:Image
I spent a few mins on this, turned out decent I guess
Looks sick dude!
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Just mind your own business devin, always got ur nose in the forums somewhere. Maybe start focusing on your own problems like how u sent out the same message to the whole community to join ur team and no one did. I dont like being mean but u just gotta worry ab yourself sometimes and not everyone else
LenawayMX119
Team: C1Way Designs

Post by LenawayMX119 »

What team you ride for really doesn't matter to me but if you're gonna call someone a snake for talking to people outside of the team then it's kinda hypocritical tbh. I'm not salty, but I can see why people are.
Corbin Lenaway | 216
Twitter/Instagram: @LenawayMX

Tbonemx428

Post by Tbonemx428 »

LenawayMX119 wrote:What team you ride for really doesn't matter to me but if you're gonna call someone a snake for talking to people outside of the team then it's kinda hypocritical tbh. I'm not salty, but I can see why people are.
That was Chase actually.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Matias43_ wrote:Maybe start focusing on your own problems like how u sent out the same message to the whole community to join ur team and no one did.
Excuse me for wanting someone who can win races to join my team since I can't even make a main. I'm also sorry you denied my offer, looking back it was probably for the better, the 40 people I put before you denied me so I got desperate. That was clearly my mistake.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Ddavis wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:Maybe start focusing on your own problems like how u sent out the same message to the whole community to join ur team and no one did.
Excuse me for wanting someone who can win races to join my team since I can't even make a main. I'm also sorry you denied my offer, looking back it was probably for the better, the 40 people I put before you denied me so I got desperate. That was clearly my mistake.
Im not gonna respond and be mean i dont need you texting my mom.... seems like u go to that resort often
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

Matias43_ wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Im not gonna respond and be mean i dont need you texting my mom.... seems like u go to that resort often
snitches get stiches
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Really nice screenshots DDavis and Matias43. Good image quality +1
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Matias43_ wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Care to explain in further detail how it "seems like I go to that resort often"