post your screen shots of MXSim

Post your screenshots and videos here
JackGat369
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby JackGat369 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Ddavis wrote:Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



nice man! bike is very blue, you upset you're no longer on yamaha?
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 15594
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Ddavis » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:13 pm

JackGat369 wrote:you upset you're no longer on yamaha?



People forget that before the 2 year Star then DX3 stint that my team rode Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, and Husqvarna at some point.
Screw the haters, I just love moto.
Image

JackGat369
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby JackGat369 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Jesus i didnt ask for your life story
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2177
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Vital MX Racing
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby AHeckman2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:32 pm

JackGat369 wrote:Jesus i didnt ask for your life story

Really? You ask a question, he gives an informative answer, and now you’re being a jerk? Come on man. I fail to understand people
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2177
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Vital MX Racing
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby AHeckman2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:33 pm

DP but the setup looks on point devin, one of your best for sure
Image

JackGat369
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby JackGat369 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:48 pm

:roll:
have any of you heard of being sarcastic or are you too wrapped up in taking screenshots to learn about real life skills!
I complimented his work and try to make a small light hearted joke but doing that to Devin is a mistake i guess because he will always pick the bad things out of what you say!
Have a nice friday dribbling over photoshop boys
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 15594
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Ddavis » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Aren't you like 15?
Screw the haters, I just love moto.
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2177
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Vital MX Racing
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby AHeckman2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:54 pm

JackGat369 wrote::roll:
have any of you heard of being sarcastic or are you too wrapped up in taking screenshots to learn about real life skills!
I complimented his work and try to make a small light hearted joke but doing that to Devin is a mistake i guess because he will always pick the bad things out of what you say!
Have a nice friday dribbling over photoshop boys

How is this a joke? I see no evidence that you meant this statement as a joke-
JackGat369 wrote:Jesus i didnt ask for your life story

Maybe you should work on your sarcasm skill, or lack thereof.
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5889
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Wahlamt » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:58 pm

Let's wrap up here. The bike + yellow/black gear looks really sweet.

JackGat369
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby JackGat369 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Ddavis wrote:Aren't you like 15?


If you add 7 to that you may have guessed correctly! and what would my age bring to the table
Image

JackGat369
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby JackGat369 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:
JackGat369 wrote::roll:
have any of you heard of being sarcastic or are you too wrapped up in taking screenshots to learn about real life skills!
I complimented his work and try to make a small light hearted joke but doing that to Devin is a mistake i guess because he will always pick the bad things out of what you say!
Have a nice friday dribbling over photoshop boys

How is this a joke? I see no evidence that you meant this statement as a joke-
JackGat369 wrote:Jesus i didnt ask for your life story

Maybe you should work on your sarcasm skill, or lack thereof.


Yeah cool. i said the bike was nice and mentioned the amount of blue on it in relation to his national bike, don't see the problem
Image

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1002
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing
Location: TN, for now

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:19 pm

Wahlamt wrote:Let's wrap up here. The bike + yellow/black gear looks really sweet.
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

JackGat369
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby JackGat369 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:20 pm

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Let's wrap up here. The bike + yellow/black gear looks really sweet.
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 15594
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Ddavis » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:25 pm

I'm not mad at Jack :lol: There's just been multiple people who've been like "You aren't on Yamaha?" and its funny they say that since I had a rep of always switching bike brands before I went to Yamaha.
Screw the haters, I just love moto.
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 15594
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Ddavis » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Also, I don't know how long Jack has been around the community but I've always had blue on my team bikes even if they aren't Yamaha.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Coincidence? Who knows, maybe I just like blue.
Screw the haters, I just love moto.
Image


Return to “Media Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BradSchmidt, G_Monaay147 and 8 guests