post your screen shots of MXSim

Post your screenshots and videos here
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

skraks wrote:notice me senpai. :(:
Daym, those shots are killer! wondering who that awesome rider is tho.
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Ddavis wrote:Last one

I hope you're enjoying the FCrew compound we've been waiting for a year after paying it...
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

mxs4crf wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Last one

I hope you're enjoying the FCrew compound we've been waiting for a year after paying it...
rip
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I asked Kyle if he has any projects coming up I can use for screenshots for my team post and he linked me your compound, only thing he said was to not give it out to anyone, and I respected that and haven't given it to anyone. He wants to release it, since he created it, but I guess you guys are trying to hold it hostage from the community.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

Ddavis wrote:I asked Kyle if he has any projects coming up I can use for screenshots for my team post and he linked me your compound, only thing he said was to not give it out to anyone, and I respected that and haven't given it to anyone. He wants to release it, since he created it, but I guess you guys are trying to hold it hostage from the community.
I mean they payed for it, they should have it befor anybody tbh. And since they payed money they should also have the right to decide if they want their team compound to be released or not. :roll: :roll: :roll:
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Ddavis wrote:I asked Kyle if he has any projects coming up I can use for screenshots for my team post and he linked me your compound, only thing he said was to not give it out to anyone, and I respected that and haven't given it to anyone. He wants to release it, since he created it, but I guess you guys are trying to hold it hostage from the community.
Yeah so Flo paid a track for FCrew and it became the DX3 track for YOUR team post? lol

He wants to release it since he created it? Yeah but didn't Flo paid for it? So I think it's up to Flo to decide where and when he wants it to be released? If not what's the point of paying someone to create us a compound if it's going to be release to anyone even before the team riders have it?

And so you're trying to tell us it's FCrew's fault because we don't want to give it to the community? Lol our previous track has been released on the forum (after a while because we took time to release the team post) but it's going to be the same with this one, we'll probably release it as our team post will be out, we have project to work on with the track and we just haven't finished these yet so don't get mad at us please.

Well it's not your fault I won't argue anymore with you, but think about it and you'll see it's not really cool by our point of view.

Nice shot of the track tho.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Indeed, but perhaps Kyle should have included that information when he sent it to me. The fact FCrew paid for it prior to posting those screenshots was unbeknownst to me.

Kyle said
I really wanna release it but Flo wants to release it when he's ready and I'm like bruh I made the track just tell me when to release it, he's like "it's my team Compound, I'm gonna release it", I didn't even wanna argue so I just said fuck it haha.
Nowhere in there he said "Flo paid for it and doesn't want anyone to have it".

/end discussion
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

In my defense, yes flo paid for the track just over a year ago, I gave him the final project in August I believe and he paid for it in September of ‘16. Also I’ve had a lot of things come up this past year(2017) which has made it a very busy/stressful year for me. I kept flo updated with everything that was going on that I won’t get into cause it’s personal stuff but once I was able to move my fingers again after my reconstructed rotator cuff and sever nerve damage I started working on his track again and I got it done. I apologized over and over that it took so long.

Now for giving devin the track, I only gave him the track to do screenshots on because it’s pretty much the only track I have done at the moment. I didn’t think it would be such a big deal for one person to have it when it will be eventually released to the community, I didn’t mean to offend anyone honestly.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Thanks for clarification in here Kyle. As I said, I had no idea FCrew paid for the track. By the time I had that information, well, it was after I had already posted the screenshots. I'm not trying to start drama with the FCrew team. If I had known they paid for it, I would have waited until the track was released to post the screenshots.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Ddavis wrote:unbeknownst
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Matias43_ wrote:
Ddavis wrote:unbeknownst
Here you go Matias

Back on topic: I wasn't sure when FCrew was planning on releasing the track, so I didn't even mention it was the "FCrew Compound". I figured some people would ask what the name of the track was (and they did) and I said it was private, then assumed it would die out after someone posts new screenshots on the page. I didn't think it would blow up like it did.
Team: CANVAS

Post by 317 »

God damn you're annoying Devin. Can you guys stop ranting on the screenshot thread also thanks :roll:

Post by 137 »

And Josh I’m right here if you wanna say anything since you don’t wanna reply back on Facebook homie 8) also I don’t wanna year shit from you when you share everyone’s shit especially Tyler Morin’s Track :wink: so keep yourself out of this please ! :D

Post by 137 »

Sorry for the dp but figured I’d fix it
137 wrote:And Josh I’m right here if you wanna say anything since you don’t wanna reply back on Facebook homie 8) also I don’t wanna *hear shit from you when you share everyone’s shit especially Tyler Morin’s Track :wink: so keep yourself out of this please ! :D I’m done here.
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

OS
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based