post your screen shots of MXSim

Post your screenshots and videos here
WellsMX524
Posts: 1795
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 am
Team: MV Films
Location: Illinois

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby WellsMX524 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:45 am

Image

User avatar
jmayo_2
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:45 pm
Team: 4Kings Racing
Location: NV
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby jmayo_2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:25 am

WellsMX524 wrote:Image

This is so sick bro good job
Image

User avatar
Lnxa
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Lnxa » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:13 am

Image
Image
Image
| #9 Jesse Mullins |
| 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) |
http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 1590
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: VersusPc/FAMmx
Location: Ohio

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby MOTOZ293 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:32 am

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Lnxa
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Lnxa » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:34 am

Me and Colton gonna be next to eachother on the gate every round.
Image
| #9 Jesse Mullins |
| 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) |
http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush

Ddavis
Posts: 15507
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Ddavis » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:20 am

In the works...

Image
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place | 16 rF Top 5's | 78 rF Top 10's
'13 7th [250 W] '14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] '15 9th [450 MX] '16 11th [450 MX] '17 7th [450 SX/MX]
EMF
Best finish: 1st SX/MX
GNC
'13 25th '14 19th '15 16th '17 12th

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 1590
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: VersusPc/FAMmx
Location: Ohio

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby MOTOZ293 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:56 am

Testing some stuff with lars program. Imm trying to figure out how to be able to use the lens flare and still do the traditional ps editing. Ex. the two shots (w/ rider w/o rider)>difference>color range etc. Should i forget the lens flare so I can do a shadow and wheel blur?

Image
Image

User avatar
CrossFlow Racing#16
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:34 am
Location: Straya

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby CrossFlow Racing#16 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:04 am

Ddavis wrote:In the works...

Image



Screenshot or render??
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 15507
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby Ddavis » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:37 am

That's a screenshot.
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place | 16 rF Top 5's | 78 rF Top 10's
'13 7th [250 W] '14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] '15 9th [450 MX] '16 11th [450 MX] '17 7th [450 SX/MX]
EMF
Best finish: 1st SX/MX
GNC
'13 25th '14 19th '15 16th '17 12th

User avatar
CrossFlow Racing#16
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:34 am
Location: Straya

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby CrossFlow Racing#16 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:01 am

Lighting is insane. Might have to try something like that
Image

User avatar
CrossFlow Racing#16
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:34 am
Location: Straya

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby CrossFlow Racing#16 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:08 am

Yeh idk

Image

Image

Image
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2114
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Vital MX Racing
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby AHeckman2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:20 pm

MOTOZ293 wrote:Testing some stuff with lars program. Imm trying to figure out how to be able to use the lens flare and still do the traditional ps editing. Ex. the two shots (w/ rider w/o rider)>difference>color range etc. Should i forget the lens flare so I can do a shadow and wheel blur?

Even without the lens flare, I don't think you can do the traditional ps editing with Lars program on, I've never been able to figure it out
Image

MxTracksScotland
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:33 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby MxTracksScotland » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:54 pm

Lnxa wrote:Image

that honda is sick :D
Image

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 1590
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: VersusPc/FAMmx
Location: Ohio

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby MOTOZ293 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:00 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:Testing some stuff with lars program. Imm trying to figure out how to be able to use the lens flare and still do the traditional ps editing. Ex. the two shots (w/ rider w/o rider)>difference>color range etc. Should i forget the lens flare so I can do a shadow and wheel blur?

Even without the lens flare, I don't think you can do the traditional ps editing with Lars program on, I've never been able to figure it out

I think if you only do levels and some other stuff like that and not use any other effects that may work
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2114
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Vital MX Racing
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Postby AHeckman2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:25 pm

MOTOZ293 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:Testing some stuff with lars program. Imm trying to figure out how to be able to use the lens flare and still do the traditional ps editing. Ex. the two shots (w/ rider w/o rider)>difference>color range etc. Should i forget the lens flare so I can do a shadow and wheel blur?

Even without the lens flare, I don't think you can do the traditional ps editing with Lars program on, I've never been able to figure it out

I think if you only do levels and some other stuff like that and not use any other effects that may work

Then what's the point of using Lars program? :lol: you can do curves in ps
Image


Return to “Media Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests