MX Sim Insider Ep4

Post your screenshots and videos here
Joe
Team: MXSP

MX Sim Insider Ep4

Post by Joe »

In this episode we talk about the new supermoto track all the racing that is happening and some DxB drama dont forget to comment and subscribe gives me motivation to keep these going.

Watch here--> http://mxsimpits.com/Episodes.php
Flamin32
Team: Privateer

Re: MX Sim Insider Ep4

Post by Flamin32 »

1st :D nice to see another episode, just have to wait to watch till after the customer's gone, or they'll probably wonder what the hell kinda shop this is with people watching weird american's on the internet.. :P
Joe

Post by Joe »

Flamin32 wrote:1st :D nice to see another episode, just have to wait to watch till after the customer's gone, or they'll probably wonder what the hell kinda shop this is with people watching weird american's on the internet.. :P
im canadian lol its ok tho
Flamin32

Post by Flamin32 »

All the same.. :p
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Like always,loved it. Good work,really enjoyed race review.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

I wish you would just provide a youtube link, it seems like nowadays everything you do on this forum has a link or a relation to mxsp because you want more members there. This community only has ~100 active members, not enough to be split into 2 communities.
Joe

Post by Joe »

where in the hell did i ask you to join? its just a web page with all the episodes on it to keep them together its the same amount of effort as clicking the you tube link ( 1 click)

but here you go butler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIZBK1Oimqg
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

butler, u obviously seem to have some sort of issue with mxsp, u may not see it fit, but even the high ups in this community, is loving the site, and thinks it is more than necessary. You have to understand mxsp is not even about splitting the community up. so I have no clue why that is an issue. mxsp is a great new site, that is getting better. It is no difference that others having links to there sites in there signatures. This site is made to help GROW this game. You should be happy about that, not hate on it. :roll:
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

If it wasn't for this: http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... f=5&t=6987

Then i wouldn't have said a word, but by talking a bunch of shit about the mxs community, leaving it and then returning a few days later with more mxs pits bullshit is pretty gay.
Joe

Post by Joe »

i didnt return im just posting the odd time and posting my videos butler go troll somewhere els would ya your just trying to dig up drama

back on topic
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Mbutler183 »

Dig up drama? negative. Normally when someone says they are leaving, they leave.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

butler no offense but what does that topic have anything to do with this episode. You are taking away from what it is ment for. Chill out. and watch the dang vid, or hate it. Does not matter. But don't drag off topic stuff into something that has no relevance to the matter.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Mbutler183 wrote:Dig up drama? negative. Normally when someone says they are leaving, they leave.
does me being here really bother you that much butler? man get your head out of your ass and climb off your high horse would ya

now back on topic how did you guys liek this weeks episode?
Flamin32

Post by Flamin32 »

I thought it was pretty dope ;D.
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Good episode, loved the race report, although I have to wonder if it would have got as much airtime if Kawasakis had won and you got 3rd... :lol:
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.