laroccos leap

Post your screenshots and videos here
dudy#75
Team: Privateer

laroccos leap

Post by dudy#75 »

can someone post a video how to overjump laroccos leap at red bud 2010 with a 125 :|
mikez#411

Re: laroccos leap

Post by mikez#411 »

It's already hard to clear it consistent with a 250f, let alone a 125, so far nobody can do it on a 125, might be wrong:p
KaWiRACING#42MOCABY
Crushed Dissenter
Team: KaWiRACING

Post by KaWiRACING#42MOCABY »

i have but it was 5th gear wide open :| i have cleared it tho out'v the corner for like 4 laps constitantly on a rm125 idk how but i was seat bouncing it all the bike was worth :mrgreen:
motocross is'nt a passion it is'nt a sport it's a way of life. and my way of life - kawi
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

well, out off the corner it's possible, but if you stay legit within the track, it's like impossible ..
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

its not possible! 99% not possible! so don't lie man!
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

KaWiRACING#42MOCABY wrote:i have but it was 5th gear wide open :| i have cleared it tho out'v the corner for like 4 laps constitantly on a rm125 idk how but i was seat bouncing it all the bike was worth :mrgreen:

I may be wrong, but I call bullshit on that one, ppl can barely clear it legit on track with a 250f, I gotta see it to believe that one. :wink:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

KaWiRACING#42MOCABY wrote:i have but it was 5th gear wide open :| i have cleared it tho out'v the corner for like 4 laps constitantly on a rm125 idk how but i was seat bouncing it all the bike was worth :mrgreen:
Subject: DEMO SERVER
KaWiRACING#42MOCABY wrote:get on demo server now plzz ive rode here by myself for 2 hours :cry:
Hm...
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TannerKawi250f

Post by TannerKawi250f »

uh oh. hahaha. :D
dudy#75

Post by dudy#75 »

ah okay thanks, but its possible in real life, just look at that :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF8tH5GLGCY
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

That video is from 2006. It's harder to clear now.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

LOL. read the comments from that video.
@Rallistatos  Yeah, i mean the thor racing exhaust gives ttrs about the same power as a 250f, and its alot cheaper, so i dont really see why the pros dont run ttrs. much more efficient too and would save their teams loads of money.
WTF?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

@Rallistatos  Yeah, i mean the thor racing exhaust gives ttrs about the same power as a 250f, and its alot cheaper, so i dont really see why the pros dont run ttrs. much more efficient too and would save their teams loads of money.
HAHAHAHAHA i cant believe what i just read HAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen: do people believe everything they read!!! HAHAH i laught out loud, hahahah!!!!
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

rideblue56 wrote:LOL. read the comments from that video.
WTF?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
WOW I didnt know that was true Im so getting a ttr! HHAHAHA

Here's me leaping on a rm125.
Attachments
leap125.mxdemo
(141.53 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
KaWiRACING#42MOCABY
Crushed Dissenter
Team: KaWiRACING

Post by KaWiRACING#42MOCABY »

robbimagg wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA i cant believe what i just read HAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen: do people believe everything they read!!! HAHAH i laught out loud, hahahah!!!!

XD i should get a ttr for racing the supermini's that would go well XD hell i'd jump a 80ft double and the bike would split in half HAHAHA
motocross is'nt a passion it is'nt a sport it's a way of life. and my way of life - kawi
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

yay Fred. If I can overjump it on a 250f, it's definitely possibly on the 125. It has a lot to do with body english. Manual those accelerating bumps, seat bounce it, and yank back at the top of the lip and you'll overshoot it for sure.