General noob video question.

Post your screenshots and videos here
Travis107
Crushed Dissenter

General noob video question.

Post by Travis107 »

Well, i've made a few decent vids. Only thing that's bothering me, is music selection. YouTube has the sh!ttiest selection possible. So, I had to ask, how do you put your own music in. I've tried, but always doesn't
work. I use fraps, and windows movie maker. Nothing special. I have iTunes so I'd love to add music a actually like! Give me some feedback, that'd be dope.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: General noob video question.

Post by yzmxer608 »

I don't think you can use music from iTunes for other things. I don't have iTunes so I might be wrong but I thought the music is contained to that one program.

I think most people use Sony Vegas, you can add other sounds in with that. You can add music in WMM though, do you have the latest version?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

If you have a spare cd-rw you can put your music from itunes on there and then you can put it from the disc to wmm, thats the easiest way I found.
tyrm85

Post by tyrm85 »

yes u can use itunes.......download AVS4YOU it converts any kind of file.........
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.
Scoli.

Post by Scoli. »

The easiest of all to do is Buy (Download) Sony Vegas 9.0/10 and then import your .mp3's that you've bought/downloaded from a cd or whatever and then work from there.

Yes its not "Legal" but tbh no videos of games are on youtube .. atleast thats the deal with COD. As i've heard that its "illegal to make videos of a game that isnt yours". But im not sure if this is 100% true. but it does make sense. i may be wrong. Although im sure JLV will be kind enough to allow you :D