((((MY NEW VIDEO)))) DOUBLE BACKFLIP

Post your screenshots and videos here
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TLR Tagger Designes

((((MY NEW VIDEO)))) DOUBLE BACKFLIP

Post by mxsstarters »

i was messing around and did a double backflip. the quality sucks cause i filmed it with my phone but still its pretty sick. check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1mxTLQcCYw its pretty cool in my opinion. id like to dedicate tthis video to kawasakiz. hes the one who inspired me to be such a good rider! thanx for all youve done for me! kawasakiz. ur my idol and my favorite rider.
JP37R
Team: JPR

Re: ((((MY NEW VIDEO)))) DOUBLE BACKFLIP

Post by JP37R »

no need to make a new thread for your video, there's a topic for videos so they can all be kept in the same place for people wanting to watch MXS videos. The topic is here: http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... ?f=18&t=32
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

sorry man im still getting used to all of this. but what did you think of the video?
JP37R

Post by JP37R »

I think its pretty dang blurry, can barely see whats happening. You should use JLV's AVI recording script here: http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... f=1&t=1132 or use Fraps http://www.fraps.com/ if you want to make higher quality video footage in-game. Recording with a video camera pointed at a screen just doesn't produce good results.
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

you are one of my most favorite riders! i look up to you! you inspire me! if its possible can you make my dream come true and ride with me someday! my name is AIRDOG#9. you probably havnt heard of me but ive sure hurd of you! What surver do you ride on? please come ride with me someday!!! YOUR BIGGEST FAN AIRDOG#9!
JP37R

Post by JP37R »

mxsstarters wrote:you are one of my most favorite riders! i look up to you! you inspire me! if its possible can you make my dream come true and ride with me someday! my name is AIRDOG#9. you probably havnt heard of me but ive sure hurd of you! What surver do you ride on? please come ride with me someday!!! YOUR BIGGEST FAN AIRDOG#9!
um...ok? not sure if you're being sincere or a smart-ass. But saying things like that weirds me out.
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

dood im not joking you should take that as a complament lol!
JP37R

Post by JP37R »

mxsstarters wrote:dude, I'm not joking you should take that as a compliment lol!
The lol at the end of that comment tells me otherwise.
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

why cant you just apeciate the nice things people say instead of being an asshole and refering im gay! im not.
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

why cant you just apeciate the nice things people say instead of being an asshole and refering im gay! im not. :evil: :x :evil: :x
JP37R

Post by JP37R »

I never said you were gay, i just pointed out that the LOL at the end of what you said pretty much destroys the compliment that precedes it.
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxsstarters »

whatever man u just dont know how to treat a fan of your riding.
yFMX
Team: Privateer

Post by yFMX »

I predict that if you don't change your attitude you'll get into troubles really soon...He just helped you and now you say he's being an asshole! There's an asshole but it's certainly not JP37R.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

JP37R wrote:
mxsstarters wrote:you are one of my most favorite riders! i look up to you! you inspire me! if its possible can you make my dream come true and ride with me someday! my name is AIRDOG#9. you probably havnt heard of me but ive sure hurd of you! What surver do you ride on? please come ride with me someday!!! YOUR BIGGEST FAN AIRDOG#9!
um...ok? not sure if you're being sincere or a smart-ass. But saying things like that weirds me out.
LOL,he sent me this to pm. What a dumbass.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

KaWiRACING#42MOCABY
Crushed Dissenter
Team: KaWiRACING

Post by KaWiRACING#42MOCABY »

JP37R wrote:I never said you were gay, i just pointed out that the LOL at the end of what you said pretty much destroys the compliment that precedes it.
LOL watch out he might start humping ur leg here in a while who know's he could allready be stalking u :shock: LOL anyways shit video i could'nt see nothin looked like if somone poured a thing of bleach in my eyes :lol:
motocross is'nt a passion it is'nt a sport it's a way of life. and my way of life - kawi