MotoOption Video Contest!!!

Post your screenshots and videos here
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Re: MotoOption Video Contest!!!

Post by magnusson »

damn!! i would enter if my pc weren't broken :cry: good luck whit this and glad to see you guys are getting into the forums 8)
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

MotoOption wrote:
motoxjeff#7 wrote:Is there a Time limit, I have a little something something, I feel will put me on the Map for some of you guys. Just wondering, because the video is looking a but long, but worth every second of it..
I would like to keep it under 3 minutes if possible. We are going to use it on our site as well as at show and events to promote the game and people passing by or picking up some clothing at the booth usually only have the attention span for a couple minutes haha

took the words from my mouth, the first 45 seconds and last minute are the most important parts of a video because of the attention span. Really looking forward to seeing a few of you guys finally get something out of your talent.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
DJD

Post by DJD »

Can MotoOption give us a logo sheet with the logo's you want in the video. Preferably a PSD...
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

DJD wrote:Can MotoOption give us a logo sheet with the logo's you want in the video. Preferably a PSD...
MotoOption
Team: MotoOption

Post by MotoOption »

DJD wrote:Can MotoOption give us a logo sheet with the logo's you want in the video. Preferably a PSD...
For logos, please email me at jkem@motooption.com
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

I sent an email, just waiting now lol.... Can't wait to see what everyone has got...
DJD

Post by DJD »

Cant you just post it here?
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Yea please, because I sent my email first thing this morning, and not so much as a reply haha. I have all the footage I need, just need these logos.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

sorry for double post, I understand you guys want to show your name as much as possible , however, I think
We would like all of the Gameplay to be on one of this years MotoOption SX series tracks and feature as much MotoOption media as possible.
, I think this limits the creaticity to a low. Obviously there are plenty of banners of motooption on the sx tracks, however. This means to advertise your name, all the shots ( or majority ) will be looking at bales, and the finish line. I think this should be open to interpretation, this way every video does not host the same ppl, same tracks etc. I dunno. Just seems a bit limited for sure.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:sorry for double post, I understand you guys want to show your name as much as possible , however, I think
We would like all of the Gameplay to be on one of this years MotoOption SX series tracks and feature as much MotoOption media as possible.
, I think this limits the creaticity to a low. Obviously there are plenty of banners of motooption on the sx tracks, however. This means to advertise your name, all the shots ( or majority ) will be looking at bales, and the finish line. I think this should be open to interpretation, this way every video does not host the same ppl, same tracks etc. I dunno. Just seems a bit limited for sure.
What are some of the tracks that you think that you should be able to use? I do get what you're saying, but the only other track that I can see using is Steel City.

Maybe if you guys can come up with some ideas, it can be changed.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Well I mean, There are ways of advertising then just the bales, and finish gate, Steel city is one, But I was just thinking any track there is. But seeing as it is more on the lines of getting Motooption.com in as much as possible, i guess the sx replica is about the only way. It would have just been nice to see everyone's work from different perspectives, rather than just on the same tracks, but I am fine with that. I just have to re work What I already have, which it was my fault, I did not read threw the Thread as close as I needed. But the tracks I had, was hegge on Milly, and Jones on Glen Helen, and some Fmx from the compound.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

sorry for DP, but what if you did it like toss us the logo's needed, rules: you have to put it in intro, also have a water mark on the video that obviously says motooption.com this way either way your name is on it. I think that would be a good way of still getting your name out there more, as well allow us to broaden the horizons a bit. Sorry if I am nagging, just I had , and a few others, had some good ideas, but will not be able to implement them. again sorry, just given my thoughts. Also thank you for being envolved with this community, as well putting on such a great contest.
SuZuKi KiD345
Team: DmK-Owner/Rider

Post by SuZuKi KiD345 »

Im a lil curious i was on you site and did not find one thing on there that had to do with mxs
NoFear#34
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

http://motooption.com/mxsim.html

Actually there is a small place. :lol:
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

i totally agree that the video should be more about the whole game. the videos will be so much better when there is more broad! show what mxsim is all about :)