Post your screenshots and videos here
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

Post by Mittocs »

Yes, another video by me.

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

^watch in HD^

"Here is another installment of my videos called IN MOTION. I spent a good amount of time putting this together to share with the community and people who do not yet know about mx simulator. All the tracks, songs, and riders are mentioned in the credits. If you liked this video please rate it and subscribe. Last but not least I have to give thanks to Josh Vanderhoof, without him we wouldn't have such an awesome. ENJOY"

and yes I do know I failed at spelling "subscribe" at the end I didn't notice until I uploaded the video aha
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Mittocs

Re: MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

Post by Mittocs »

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

toonys66
Team: Privateer

Post by toonys66 »

awesome vid!! this is the best advertisement for this game!! like all videos you make!!!
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

I will be honest. It was very disappointing. I feel that the video was average at best, compared to the others. Mostly the same camera angles, same editing (slow mo and screen blinking), same remix kind of music and the same xfire riders with a few demos from the supercross series. The riding was good. You and Jones pulled some sick whips, but thats all it was: Whips! This one had potential and it died near the start of the video. Im sorry but thats just how I felt about it.

Definitely not your best, not your worst. My favourite video is still your 'MXS - The Epidemic'. None the less, it was decent. Good effort though.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Editing was pretty sick as always,but like Mini said its definitely not your best work.
Colors was off,songs were kinda boring.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

For once I can agree with mini for the most part, much like the epidemic which was pretty sick envolved lots of slo maybe too much. Was not ur best work. For me it also lacked a lot of flow, lost interest rather quickly. Not bad tho, still kinda curious why u started a new topic just for this video tho. Seeing as u and others and myself tell ppl to not make topics for there vids, I guess a way for getting more view or subs. Just hope ppl don't start making topics for every video they make.........

On a good note tho, the editing was pretty good,
All in all 7/10
Mittocs

Post by Mittocs »

Well not quite the responses I was looking for.. haha but I do appreciate the contructive criticism guys. Of course I always want everyone to enjoy the videos and ill keep trying to improve.

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Mittocs I would like to rephrase one of my comments, the epidemic was a sick video, sorry if I downplayed it at all. Just as one of the top video makers, once u release something abover average the community naturally or anyone for the matter will automatically judge future work based on ur best work. By all means man keep them coming so please do not feel as if my or any of the above comments were meant anything other than we just naturally look to see other top guys to raise the bar on each attempt, I'm sure u can see where I am coming from bro
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

^^Same.

I also expected a high standard because everyone else in the vent has such a high standard so I expected something exceptional from you. Because the guys over there like to pound on things I thought if this was average then I would fucking come down your ass. (lol)

But it did hold up. I really expected this to be good. But it just wasn't there.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

the intro beat is made by me. dont know how you got it? ripper 8)
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

Here is the full beat by the way.
http://soundcloud.com/baboo-beats/baboo-westcoast
Mittocs

Post by Mittocs »

How was that made by you? I remember getting that a while back from some random website not associated to you whatsoever. hmm small world

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

enzopersson wrote:Here is the full beat by the way.
http://soundcloud.com/baboo-beats/baboo-westcoast
wait! you made that song?! i love it man, big fan right here :wink:
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Phathry25 wrote:Noobs. :roll:
VIDEO THREAD
That was already said.
motoxjeff#7 wrote:still kinda curious why u started a new topic just for this video tho. Seeing as u and others and myself tell ppl to not make topics for there vids
A little slow Phathry...