MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

Post your screenshots and videos here
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Re: MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

Post by enzopersson »

Mittocs wrote:How was that made by you? I remember getting that a while back from some random website not associated to you whatsoever. hmm small world
Eh yeah im sure you did. want me to show you the project? i got it on this computer asshole. you could atleast give me some credits for it and not be sutch a dick about it.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

also i would like to see that page please.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

MiNi wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:Noobs. :roll:
VIDEO THREAD
That was already said.
motoxjeff#7 wrote:still kinda curious why u started a new topic just for this video tho. Seeing as u and others and myself tell ppl to not make topics for there vids
A little slow Phathry...
I don't read Jeff's posts, they bother me. Sorry.
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

enzopersson wrote:
Mittocs wrote:How was that made by you? I remember getting that a while back from some random website not associated to you whatsoever. hmm small world
Eh yeah im sure you did. want me to show you the project? i got it on this computer asshole. you could atleast give me some credits for it and not be sutch a dick about it.
Woah man, I was not being a dick about it at all. I got it off some website that gave tutorials on intro's for vegas like 6 months ago i have no idea what the site was. and if i knew it was your i would have given you credit, jesus. Im taking the video down all together, happy?
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Damn this is a tough crowd! I thought it was a great video!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

jlv wrote:Damn this is a tough crowd! I thought it was a great video!
yeah no kidding, I won't be making another. but thank you josh I appreciate it
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Awe man, now I can't watch it. :(

Take what enzo says with a grain of salt, if you remember he is a serious internet gangster. I highly doubt any real bullets will fly your way if you use his song.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I looked up overreaction in the dictionary and found Enzo's picture. Just kidding, but chill a second enzo, he even said small world, like saying, "wow, that's your beat and I found it somewhere completely random".

And Mittocs, the video sucked.

You can't have a good video without Checkerz in it.

Kidding. Love the trademark stand up wheelie in your videos. It's like where's waldo, but a stand up wheelie instead of waldo.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Video is private?
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Hey phathry glad to know I get under ur thick skin, last time I checked I never said not one bad thing other than critiscm, which was proper I stated the negative's and positives. Just my only point was why make a seperate topic for a video when we all pretty much get onto the newer guys for starting pointless post for there vids given most are good work. Noone is no special than the rest.

It seems some of u have a issue with critiscm, seeing as he himself started a seperate thread and asked for ratings, well I gave my ratings and reason why, sorry if some can't handle that, I may not be the best video maker, but I a long with many others also know what we r talking about.

As for the enzo deal, to me it did seem a bit dickish, as in it seemed as if mittocs was saying enzo did not make it which I know he did seeing as enzo has sent me samples of that same beat, but enzo did over react for sure.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

No Jeff, I literally didn't read your posts at all. I can't stand your typing style. IDK why, but I seriously struggle to digest your posts and usually have to read them over 3-4 times to understand them. It's nothing personal, and all on my end. I was just pointing out to MiNi that I didn't read your post when I was jabbing Scott in the ribs and not burying this in the videos thread.. :)
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:Hey phathry glad to know I get under ur thick skin, last time I checked I never said not one bad thing other than critiscm, which was proper I stated the negative's and positives. Just my only point was why make a seperate topic for a video when we all pretty much get onto the newer guys for starting pointless post for there vids given most are good work. Noone is no special than the rest.

It seems some of u have a issue with critiscm, seeing as he himself started a seperate thread and asked for ratings, well I gave my ratings and reason why, sorry if some can't handle that, I may not be the best video maker, but I a long with many others also know what we r talking about.

As for the enzo deal, to me it did seem a bit dickish, as in it seemed as if mittocs was saying enzo did not make it which I know he did seeing as enzo has sent me samples of that same beat, but enzo did over react for sure.
I'm starting to like you more and more.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Point understood, yea I don't doubt it's hard to understand about 90 percent of the time on my blackberry seeing as me and my family are moving 13 hrs south to new orleans so computer is there, and I'm my blackberry so it is very hard for me to type as well to spell/punctuation check my post , so I am sorry for that, and sry for mis understanding ur post to mini.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

people can allays miss understand other people on the internet, thats why i think we have smilyfaces :wink: i think people shud use smiles more to show how their reaction is :roll: just saying... But other than that the video was sick the song was sick(IMO) and don't for get its just a video game. 8)
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

uhm, sorry mittocs for over reacting, i see now that i did. wont make exuses (was verry tierd). But, that beat was only a beta a while ago, thats the funny part.. and i only share betas to a few people, seems funny how it could have leaked. i posted it for the first time yesterday on that page i showed in my "dicky enzo internet gangster pathry tuff guy" post. Nice video by the way. actually liked the intro haha.

peace