media creator of the month

Post your screenshots and videos here
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

media creator of the month

Post by MXJProductions »

Well as it states I would like to host an event that will give all of mxs a chance to show what they can do. This contest will be video oriented only, however what stands out with this from others is it will envolve points for each mths competition. I feel a month is enough time to create a quality video. Which will offer much like the ssotw, a theme/topic. I.e screenshot videos, montages, fast laps, and much much much more. Ideas are welcome.

As for the points, I figured it would give a good competitive vibe as well a chance to work with some of the best creators. Starting from April 1st 2011 to March 31st 2012 each moth much like races each person will earn pts. And the end will announce the best media creator of mxsimulator.com.

Please reply with ideas, as well suggestions.

Thank you, and more details will be posted in the next few days for the first event of the competition.

This is for fun, not a job, so this will give chances to improve on our work as well advertise more and more. Hope to see lots of ppl go for it..

Thank you, motoxjeff
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Re: media creator of the month

Post by magnusson »

love the idea!, would be cool to also make a skinner of the month/week. :roll:
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Haha yea maybE but for skins etc, would be hard to do that seeing as it takes much more work to be able to do quality design.

I have gathered a few more ideas but need some more......... First round will start very soon....
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

This is interesting. I think I'll enter this for sure.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion