MotoOption TV Episode 1 is up!

Post your screenshots and videos here
MotoOption
Team: MotoOption

MotoOption TV Episode 1 is up!

Post by MotoOption »

Introducing MotoOption TV!

3/28/11 - (Rochester, NY) MotoOption Clothing is pumped to announce the launch of MotoOption TV presents "Entertainment in Motion". Entertainment In Motion is a look a the people behind the brand. Dive into the everyday lives of the crazy MotoOption crew as they run the shop, build the brand, travel, and race around the country. "We wanted to give our customers a better idea of who we really are and show the world that we do this because we love it, not for the money"
The first season looks at what the crew does during the long winters of Upstate NY and how we keep things fresh in the off season. Episode 1 follows the crew as they Head to the all new RASP Skatepark in Rochester, NY to try their hand at BMX. Along the way you meet the crew, see us smash some RC cars, learn about the brand and more! It is up now so check it out!

http://www.motooption.com/tv

About MotoOption:

Founded in 2005 out of a pure love for motorsports and design, MotoOption has continued to reinvent what a clothing company is all about. Run by racers for racers, we are not some corporate sell out. Our loyal family of fellow racers all run the logo on their vehicles proudly, rock the clothing whenever possible, and live the dream! Known for our huge parties, events, support for local tracks, organizations, and huge grassroots sponsorship program, MotoOption gives back to the sports that fuel us. We Are Motorsports!

Follow us on facebook!

http://www.motooption.com
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: MotoOption TV Episode 1 is up!

Post by Pumaxcs »

Ha! Your known as the nerd.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Mona

Post by Mona »

No, I'm the nerd!

I look like a complete retard in that episode, haha. Josh is the one who ran his RC car into me more than once 8)
Even though I don't like my own part in the episode, there are some parts that are just awesome.

-"Be ready to shred the gnar, bro!"
-"I just pooped my pants, if that helps.."
-Ryan's interview at RASP

I'm looking forward to see the New Years episode, already.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Nice guys! Do any of them besides Josh and you Mona play mxs? Should have a MXS tournament and Reflex tourney back to back.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mona

Post by Mona »

During that shot of me on Josh's big Mac computer, Pat, Nick, Mike, and Cheyenne were all fighting to get on the laptop to play MXS. Everyone has played it, and they were all 20x better than I was when I first started. So yeah, more than just us play, but we're the only ones on this forum, to my knowledge.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

looks like a solid company!! good work guys, enjoyed the episode allot :wink: *thumbs up*
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Mona wrote:No, I'm the nerd!
Which is why I said it but,
Mona wrote:So yeah, more than just us play, but we're the only ones on this forum, to my knowledge.
I said it open endedly because I thought you'd be the one who would know I was talking about. Didn't know that others were on here though since you sponser it maybe I should have guessed that. :oops:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
MotoOption

Post by MotoOption »

Glad you guys like it!! Next episode will be up Friday.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

robbimagg wrote:looks like a solid company!! good work guys, enjoyed the episode allot :wink: *thumbs up*
Looking forward to the 2nd episode.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion