ddmx and JvdL's crf

Post your screenshots and videos here
Jones221
Team: Trump

Re: ddmx and JvdL's crf

Post by Jones221 »

Jack984 wrote:I want an unban since David isn't getting banned!
only one to win something real from the game!
ddmx

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by ddmx »

checkerz wrote:This thread is another small example. It used to be a great thread about screenshots, and now it's dwindled by yet another ddmx scandal.
In actuality, I did try and not once again pollute the boards after my mis-posted screenshot. This was my very first post in response to the pic. Was a total fail at getting back on topic however as it quickly got drug out of control.
ddmx wrote:My apologies actually. Out of my own naivety I had been thinking this skin came within wilson's pack.
motoxjeff#7 wrote:there was never a Pro Circuit Honda Created within REV, even if so. I can Promise you John did not just give to anyone especially DDMX ( not pointing anything at you David ) I just know john well. I don't see him doing that.
It appears there was actually, since this is the one I've been blindly using. Let's please not get into this discussion again. Thanks.
rewrew421
Team: Privateer

Post by rewrew421 »

wow ddmx..... way to be a real loser!

oh well moral of the thread RESPECT OTHERS.

ok boys and uh...girl... back to the track now!

p.s.- yes im still alive.... no i cant ride a bike worth crap anymore :(
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Jones221 wrote:
No can do son you spread the KX. End of story.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Wings
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Wings »

And you spread aids, what the difference?

Jokes aside, i love these topics. So much fun to watch ;)
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

I'm all with David, to much bullshit coming from some stupid asslickers, a while ago all the same guys were almost paying to suck his cock and now are throwing shit on him towards the wall, hypocrites that were riding it and hidding themselves behind of a fake saint image. It is even more ridiculous in my opinion.
I am not bashing it on Messiah and am not saying that what david did was right, but in some imature attitudes that I've seen around here. Yall should be glad to have him being part of this small community, or then yall could be riding with some uglyass stock models. Damn drama, every single douchebags trying to take Messiah's pain to themselves.

It must be resolved between DDMX and JvdL, thats all
Finesse Supersports
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It doesn't concern me this whole incident.

But i'm guessing its kind of personal, and i know Dave in person and hes a chill and nice dude.

Maybe people are just flaring it up.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Thanks for the entertainment guys :D
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

MiNi wrote:
Jones221 wrote:
So what does that have to do with it. Its not like you dont have it.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

jlv wrote:I don't have a comment yet except to say that I intend to win over JvdL by the end of the year!
jlv will get JvdL to make 450 models and then charge for them 5 bucks a piece (Alive style)
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

penis 0_0
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

MiNi wrote:
Jones221 wrote:
Funny thing is, I said the same thing. Hah.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Jones221 wrote:Funny thing is, I said the same thing. Hah.
I guess theres such thing as two winners haha.
Cody Darr wrote:So what does that have to do with it. Its not like you dont have it.
Jack isn't coming back to the forum because he was the main cause in the spreading of the KX125 model made by Luiz. Because of that and a few other various reasons, he abandoned it and gave the .jm and obj. files to anyone who wanted to finish them. Just trying to fill in the blanks for you. No drama.

As for me, I got the original KX through one of the legal skinners of it (and I do not claim any of Kyle's KX skins with it either). Luiz has not said anything to me about having it and if he does, it will be wiped clean off my computer. I have also not given the KX to ANYONE.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

MiNi wrote: Jack isn't coming back to the forum because he was the main cause in the spreading of the KX125 model made by Luiz. Because of that and a few other various reasons, he abandoned it and gave the .jm and obj. files to anyone who wanted to finish them. Just trying to fill in the blanks for you. No drama.

As for me, I got the original KX through one of the legal skinners of it (and I do not claim any of Kyle's KX skins with it either). Luiz has not said anything to me about having it and if he does, it will be wiped clean off my computer. I have also not given the KX to ANYONE.
Alright Mini, I said it jokingly. I can do that since I talk to Jack often. The reason Jack got banned was because of the Rev incident. Drop the 125 thing because honestly, he got blamed. He did give it out, but not this mass spreading you are trying to make it out to be..