MOTOOPTION.COM Video Contest

Post your screenshots and videos here
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

MOTOOPTION.COM Video Contest

Post by MXJProductions »

Well as the Title so clearly states, Motooption.com will be hosting another Video Contest.

You may be wondering why I am posting this, well I went to Motooption.com, asking to host a video contest, with some backing. They so kindly accepted the offer, and here we are. We want to put on a video contest, with the best videos this great community can offer.

THEME: Open to anything Mx Simulator related. Supercross,Motocross, Supermoto. Anything you want, and would like to explore is for your creativity.( NO COMMENTARIES )

RULES:
--Video Must be 3-5 minutes
-- Music must be non Copyright. ( there are songs out there with words, and no copyright ). Best way to ensure this, is whatever song you think you want to use, Render a 1 minute video/Upload to youtube ( unlisted ), and check in your videos to see if there are any copyright tags next to it.
-- Video Must be HD ( if you do not know how, PM me , and I will teach you how , or search youtube )
-- Must show Motooption logos in the intro. ( logos will be given out ), Text, After Effects comps are also allowed. Just make sure Motooption is in the intro.
-- Video must have lower 3rd shown in the video.
To add lower 3rd to any video, add a video track above all of your footage, and add the image over the footage. Then adjust the length of the image to match your project. ( if extra help is need PM me, I will assist you ).

PRIZE: Winner will receive a 40$ online Gift card, as well there Video posted onto there website.

Contest Start Date: 6/13/2011
Contest Deadline: 7/3/2011 Entrys after Midnight of the 3rd will not be accepted.
This is right at 3 weeks to complete a 3 minute video. I hope everyone who can make a video, will participate, for a shot at getting your video skills notice, as well win a great prize, so you can get some nice swag.

HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST.

I have created a separate youtube account to host this contest9 ( TheVideoFestival ). This way the videos remain on a private channel, you should, and can upload to your personal channel with or without the lower 3rds.

We will be accepting the videos much like VMG does theres. Create a Dropbox account @ dropbox.com . once you are finished with your video either use the online uploader or the Desktop uploader.Copy the public link, then paste the link, and PM or email me at gdoat@live.com with the info. The video will be uploaded no more than 2 days once sent to me, and received. Comments on the video entrys will be allowed. Please no Arguing on the videos. Please give constructive criticism, by giving you overall rating, kindly explain the good, and the bad on the videos.
MAKE SURE WHEN YOU EMAIL OR PM Subject the mail as Video Contest Entry

JUDGING: Will be Half Motooption.com, and mxs community. There will be a voting thread created once deadline is been reached.

If there any additional info you need me to post, I will do so. Please everyone, a 3 minute video is not hard to create. Just get your footage, and try your best. We look forward to seeing the entrys.

THANK YOU MOTOOPTION.COM for sponsoring this Contest.

Here are the logos, and lower thirds.

LOWER 3rds
1920x 1280
1280x720

MOTOOPTION LOGOS

JLV can you unlock this post, or sticky it please, for updates.
Last edited by MXJProductions on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DJD

Re: MOTOOPTION.COM Video Contest

Post by DJD »

Sounds good guys, I'll see what i can do. :D
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I might try. You want that lower thirds throughout the whole video?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Hmm...Hope I have time for this, we'll see
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

yzmxer608 wrote:I might try. You want that lower thirds throughout the whole video?
Yes.
mxflyin154
Team: The Racers Edge

Post by mxflyin154 »

Hmmm I might try and get in on this... Jeff you entering this or just help promoting?
http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmywey154 Youtube video page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559680001 hell hit me up on Facebook if you want
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Yea I am making a video for this. Why?
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Damn jeffy I need that card faster :lol:
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

mxflyin154
Team: The Racers Edge

Post by mxflyin154 »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:Yea I am making a video for this. Why?
Just asking thats all...
http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmywey154 Youtube video page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559680001 hell hit me up on Facebook if you want
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Kawasakis wrote:Damn jeffy I need that card faster :lol:
I know man. I am sorry. I sent the graphics card out, but like we talked, it will take a while. I did not put any priority on the package, so they basically take there sweet ole time with it.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Was just joking but yeah it'll take a while.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

How strict is the music thing....what if I have word of mouth permission from the musician?
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

Kawasakis wrote:Was just joking but yeah it'll take a while.
Im telling you, its a trap.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Sweendoggy wrote:How strict is the music thing....what if I have word of mouth permission from the musician?
Not too strict. I mean as long as it does not block the video all together, and it does not block the video in certain countries then it should be fine.
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

oh gotcha, well I may have an alternative