[Morti] Riding progression diary

Post your screenshots and videos here
Photomorti

[Morti] Riding progression diary

Post by Photomorti »

Hello all of you!

My name is Marco , 23 years old and i live in Holland.
1 year ago i downloaded the demo of mx simulator , i had a very crappy old computer so after 1 hour looking at terrible graphics and playing around like a clown on crack
with my keyboard i uninstalled it.
Then 3 weeks ago i accidentally found a mx simulator video on youtube with amazing looking graphics , cool skins and great tracks!
I thought wtf was this the game i played 1 year ago? Well i installed the demo again , put all the graphics to MAX on my new computer and it started to look like a totaly differend game.
Bought a xbox 360 controller and the full game , downloaded a shitload of tracks and skins and the game just HIT me , im having a blast with this game , its frustrating and challenging at the same time and ive allways
been really into hardcore games that need a lot of training and effort to become good at.

Been riding for 3 weeks now , found a comfortable setup and been riding and riding a lot , im planning on making a video diary of my progress , i would really appreciate if you guys could give me tips and advice on my riding skills
Thnx JLV and all you guys for making this game better and better every time! Keep it up!

So this is my first video after 3 weeks of playing , not my best run but ive played for hours , 2 bad the dubstep music stopped cause it was the end of my playlist :( i cant really ride without music so the middle and ending part are pretty terrible :)
Im working on a real movie to but i need to capture way more footage :)

sorry i cant find the code to show my movie on this topic :(
Photomorti

Re: [Morti] Riding progression diary

Post by Photomorti »

Forgot to post the movie in starting post sorry , and the edit button is locked :(
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Well Morti, first of all welcome back I suppose, and I can honestly say it took me alot longer than 3 weeks to get this good at the game.. so you're off to a good start I'd say. :)
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
richy34
Team: skt t1

Post by richy34 »

ur doing good man for 3 weeks :D .
do another video over time keep us updated. :)
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
MxRyan
Team: Muc-Off Yamaha

Post by MxRyan »

ur fast for 3 weeks thats crazy!
Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

Thnx a lot guys for responding really appriciate it!

Time for a new clip , a ride around jacksonville SX , 2bad the last section of the track went completely bad ive been riding jacksonville for a hour straight and this was the best i could do :)
MxRyan

Post by MxRyan »

not bad....lol nice crash at the end :D
Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

I need to work a lot on my braking , most people overtake me cause they brake harder and later.
And the crash haha yeah i wanted to put a little style in that section :) forgot to turn the handlebars straight on time :twisted: i just cant stop whipping big jumps cause i love it :D
MxRyan

Post by MxRyan »

Photomorti wrote:I need to work a lot on my braking , most people overtake me cause they brake harder and later.
And the crash haha yeah i wanted to put a little style in that section :) forgot to turn the handlebars straight on time :twisted: i just cant stop whipping big jumps cause i love it :D
lol yea whips are fun
Klutch
Team: None

Post by Klutch »

Nice riding! Smooth, but yeah, work on your braking but other than that...that's awesome! Way to go for three weeks of progress. :P
Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

Oke its been 1 month and 1 week of practice now time for a new video
A ride around js7's compound on the new rmz 250 because those where the releases i really wanted , thnx people for your hard work on this!

This was my best run when playing this track for a hour straight , so you can see im still pretty bad at it :)
Thnx for all your comments , if you see something i need to improve on please tell me i really appriciate it when people trying to help you with good tips.

I hope you all enjoy!!

( The sound is a bit weird at my computer i dont know if its just the youtube movie or bad recording? )

richy34

Post by richy34 »

nice dude i am in the same stage as you but ive been playing way longer but not much bcus my pc sucks balls im getting a new one this week! :D i cant wait to go and practice i know how fast i am and its like you but one question as i may wana use your setup bcus when i start next week i only got stock and u seem as fast as me so.

whats your setup?
do u ride 1st or 3rd person?
i ride ayt 16 stability most of the time.
#125swag

LAPD
Team: Privateer

Post by LAPD »

I'm kinda new to this game have been riding for 4-5weeks now :)
and i crash all the time -_- and i saw your video and now i want to ask you how did you pick up the game so fast?
AJC396
Team: Carcaramo Racing

Post by AJC396 »

Wow! thats amazing for how long you have played! really good job ! Keep it up. post some more vids when you can :D
richy34

Post by richy34 »

more vids???? :D
#125swag