Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: Mx Simulator- MotoOption video contest VOTING*******

Post by tyskorn »

JBolen
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

DJD.

I loved his editing style, set himself apart from the rest IMHO. Jeff is a very very very close 2nd in my book.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
dirtfreek

Post by dirtfreek »

DJD
mxflyin154
Team: The Racers Edge

Post by mxflyin154 »

Well since my video is a ghost compared to the top runners does anyone want make a comment on it (obviously not but just say something about it) lol? I take criticism well FYI.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmywey154 Youtube video page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559680001 hell hit me up on Facebook if you want
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

mxflyin154 wrote:Well since my video is a ghost compared to the top runners does anyone want make a comment on it (obviously not but just say something about it) lol? I take criticism well FYI.
Personally, I loved your editing. That bit where it looked like the rider jumped on the bike and kick started and rolled off was pure genius! What turned me off is your graphics are bad and the video clips are not smooth.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

mxflyin154 wrote:Well since my video is a ghost compared to the top runners does anyone want make a comment on it (obviously not but just say something about it) lol? I take criticism well FYI.

You had some freakin AWESOME angles and shots. Was really epic. Turned me off was the graphics, and frame rate, as shack said, as well as the music and the fact that it had a lot of slow motion shots in it. If you've seen my videos you'll know I over do it on slow mo as well, but its tough, because slow mo looks awesome for sure, but too much and you lose the viewers attention.
mxflyin154

Post by mxflyin154 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:
Personally, I loved your editing. That bit where it looked like the rider jumped on the bike and kick started and rolled off was pure genius! What turned me off is your graphics are bad and the video clips are not smooth.
Yeah I know man I need a better PC. I am running of a 6 year old Dell 5150. The more I do an edit the more I want to get a new PC but financially I just cant afford a new one for gaming. My brother builds his maybe I can get him to build me one just for MXS. Hell my woman text me yesterday and told me she wanted an "IPAD" for Christmas and I was like "HTF am I going to be able to afford that". I text her back telling her that I wanted her and Christina Aguilara, Camen Electra, Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel in a threesome and for her to take her pick.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559680001 hell hit me up on Facebook if you want
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I liked your video a lot. I agree with what Sweeney and Shack said though. When I was watching the start I was listening to the music and noticed it was kinda slow and your video was in time with it nice. Then the suspense in the song started to build up and I was waiting for something big to happen, but the video seemed to stay the same. I like videos when they flow with the music really good, it would be cool if maybe you could try that out next time you make a video.
mxboy97
Team: TeamTimo

Post by mxboy97 »

DJD
mxflyin154

Post by mxflyin154 »

Sweendoggy wrote:

You had some freakin AWESOME angles and shots. Was really epic. Turned me off was the graphics, and frame rate, as shack said, as well as the music and the fact that it had a lot of slow motion shots in it. If you've seen my videos you'll know I over do it on slow mo as well, but its tough, because slow mo looks awesome for sure, but too much and you lose the viewers attention.
Yeah man I was trying not to put too much Slow MO in there for sure because that burns me out as well. I guess when you say it I look back on it now and it does look like a little too much slow mo. I really wish I could do something about the graphics but its this damn old ass PC.
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

Jeff
kustom

Post by kustom »

Mxer323
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

DJD
Duncan411
Team: ONS/Cernics Racing

Post by Duncan411 »

motoxjeff. all the videos are pretty sick:)