Little online incident

Post your screenshots and videos here
Photomorti

Little online incident

Post by Photomorti »

about a half hour ago i was having a lot of fun racing on the 03 server , when suddenly some guy started whining about he got kicked off the track while he was in second place.
He checked the demo , and he and 2 of his friends i suppose started to get all mad because he said i kicked him off the track and blamed me for not racing clean :roll:

well you decide , im a player who allways tries to drive clean and if this aint clean then fuck it then its impossible to even drive clean online atleast for me :)
What i see is that the guy that passed me was comming at me with a great amount of speed over the whoops and then hits a box and cant make his braking point and tries to block me , well thats fine offcourse
but then dont blame someone els for your own mistake.

this topic is total crap , not gonna report or something but i wonder if the guys i raced against will respond to my topic :) well enjoy.

[youtube]about a half hour ago i was having a lot of fun racing on the 03 server , when suddenly some guy started whining about he got kicked off the track while he was in second place.
He checked the demo , and he and 2 of his friends i suppose started to get all mad because he said i kicked him off the track and blamed me for not racing clean :roll:

well you decide , im a player who allways tries to drive clean and if this aint clean then fuck it then its impossible to even drive clean online atleast for me :)
What i see is that the guy that passed me was comming at me with a great amount of speed over the whoops and then hits a box and cant make his braking point and tries to block me , well thats fine offcourse
but then dont blame someone els for your own mistake.

this topic is total crap , not gonna report or something but i wonder if the guys i raced against will respond to my topic :) well enjoy.

Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Re: Little online incident

Post by Mbutler183 »

Please tell me this thread is a joke
Justin653

Post by Justin653 »

thank you for adding another usless topic to the ever growing useless topics of mx simulator.
Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

then dont waste your time even posting a message
Justin653

Post by Justin653 »

dont waste yours and everyone elses time posting random useless threads.
Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

then dont read the bullshit on the forums
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

First of all- You are asking to get trolled, and picked at making a topic about something like that.

Here is where this belongs
http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/viewforum.php?f=16

My thoughts, stop crying about getting taken out. It is a game, plus that was a pretty damn good move I would say, only if he could have made the turn afterwards. Whoever that was, I suggest watching butlers squaring the turns up tutorial. May help you the next time you take this kid out. :lol: :lol:
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

First of all- You are asking to get trolled, and picked at making a topic about something like that.

Here is where this belongs
http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/viewforum.php?f=16

My thoughts, stop crying about getting taken out. It is a game, plus that was a pretty damn good move I would say, only if he could have made the turn afterwards. Whoever that was, I suggest watching butlers squaring the turns up tutorial. May help you the next time you take this kid out. :lol: :lol:
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Woah I think that guy should get a ban.. I mean look how dirty that pass was, you went flying off the track.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Well all jokes aside, he took you out, you didn't take him out.
If he got mad just ignore it, not much you can do about the dicks online, nothing banworthy here, and don't make new topics cause some people seem to take it very serious indeed.
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Thats what you get for running #1 with a red plate :roll:
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

hahaha wow. i laughed hard after i read that then saw the video.
mxflyin154
Team: The Racers Edge

Post by mxflyin154 »

was there any MX VS ATV Alive taunting going on out there? That may have caused the whole incident.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmywey154 Youtube video page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559680001 hell hit me up on Facebook if you want
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

adhkcrfhonda wrote:hahaha wow. i laughed hard after i read that then saw the video.

see ! some people like this tread soo :mrgreen: