Website Q&A/reguest/bugs

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Re: Website Q&A/reguest/bugs

Postby nioubie » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:51 am

Tylerwren302 wrote:
Tylerwren302 wrote:I was creating an mxsemf account and i typed in the wrong email that didn't belong to me, is there a way to change that email. The email i typed in belongs to a stranger, i just simpily forgot a number because my brother was kinda rushing me a little bit.
I might wanna add, when i tried putting in my correct email, it said that the uid was taken even though the account wasn't verified. It's my uid.

come to discord and post in the support channel. :

https://discordapp.com/invite/jjyNc8

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Postby Wahlamt » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:41 pm

Would it be possible to when you search for a rider, land on a profile-page? To see a complete (?) list of the races/events/series this riders has done and his finishes? Like having championships / individual races as 2 tabs? This would make it easy for team-owners to look up riders, if they can stack up to what they claim?

haddock403
Team: Privateer

Postby haddock403 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:01 am

Created a MXSEMF account and for some reason it has my first name twice on my account info. Could i get one of the double names removed?

DCann
Team: Privateer

Postby DCann » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:56 am

I signed up for MXSEMF.com and when I click on the validation link in my email it said "Something incorrect, validation failed"

Return to “EMF Racing”