Number System for 2014

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Re: Number System for 2014

Post by mbork-1 »

dont care since dont ride emf this season,but
i think if you want make it more like FIM then do it like they do-No special rules i mean (why to make life always harder,if already everything is ncie)
if i want run *** number then i use it, if somebody registred with mine number before myself ,then he will take my number ***
just dont let goons take 1 digit numbers and thets all

other example is
like when Clement Dessale and Strijbos rode in ama they had 9** numbers ,so here also i think this not rly soo hard to just change nubmer for different championship
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

mbork-1 wrote:dont care since dont ride emf this season,but
i think if you want make it more like FIM then do it like they do-No special rules i mean (why to make life always harder,if already everything is ncie)
if i want run *** number then i use it, if somebody registred with mine number before myself ,then he will take my number ***
just dont let goons take 1 digit numbers and thets all

other example is
like when Clement Dessale and Strijbos rode in ama they had 9** numbers ,so here also i think this not rly soo hard to just change nubmer for different championship
I had 5 races last week, so no, its not like in real. so if like now, i can have only 1 or 2 numbers, for those races, its ok.

And also what you say about the faster who take the number got it, is not possible. Lot of guys are now in teams who make team package with numbers etc. Would be boring to make differents pack if someone steal your number.

I think priority will just be given to ppl that play most of the rounds. thats sound normal.
then others will have to choose and will be also able to write why they chose this number(ex:i've it on rF/mxo/central or i use it in real life blabla..)
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

Or just give me number 1. :lol:
I'm washed.
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

idk but i almsot alwasy used only 118 in this game and ever had any problems with it,atleast in my class where i race nobody uses it
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think it would be cool for Top 10 in the points to have a reserve on first dibs on numbers, 2-999. The rest will be given out by date of request, and if there is duplicates it can be by who raced more European events in the series (MX-Online, EMF, MXSCentral, etc)
fredmx13

Post by fredmx13 »

Ddavis wrote:I think it would be cool for Top 10 in the points to have a reserve on first dibs on numbers, 2-999. The rest will be given out by date of request, and if there is duplicates it can be by who raced more European events in the series (MX-Online, EMF, MXSCentral, etc)
the only problem with that is mx-online can only be raced by french i think, so its abit unfair to use them as its not possible for everybody to race them :/
i know i want no.13 and lots of guys run it lol, so i think the top ten thing is a good idea,
and then for the guys who pick the same number, it should go to the guy with most points in EMF + MXSCentral, and not rF cos alot of euros cant race that either.
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

fredmx13 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I think it would be cool for Top 10 in the points to have a reserve on first dibs on numbers, 2-999. The rest will be given out by date of request, and if there is duplicates it can be by who raced more European events in the series (MX-Online, EMF, MXSCentral, etc)
the only problem with that is mx-online can only be raced by french i think, so its abit unfair to use them as its not possible for everybody to race them :/
i know i want no.13 and lots of guys run it lol, so i think the top ten thing is a good idea,
and then for the guys who pick the same number, it should go to the guy with most points in EMF + MXSCentral, and not rF cos alot of euros cant race that either.
Your a bit right, but thats why i did put the rule : 70% of the races.
So if a guy does participate in almost all races and got a rF number (so hes top 100 rF), i guess he will be in top TOP 15 at least of his class on EMF.
Well dunno. Good to have some ideas.

The goal to aim is :
1- to not have 2 guys with the same number in the same class.
2- to not force ppl to have 3 or 4 different numbers.
fredmx13

Post by fredmx13 »

nioubie wrote:
fredmx13 wrote:
Your a bit right, but thats why i did put the rule : 70% of the races.
So if a guy does participate in almost all races and got a rF number (so hes top 100 rF), i guess he will be in top TOP 15 at least of his class on EMF.
Well dunno. Good to have some ideas.

The goal to aim is :
1- to not have 2 guys with the same number in the same class.
2- to not force ppl to have 3 or 4 different numbers.
i get ya, i did wanna race mx-online aswell but cant haha :/
i wouldnt mind having a different number in emf than rF cos i do alot better in EMF :p, im just hoping i can get no.13 then ill be really happy lol
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I need a good idea to pop into my head on how to do this :idea:
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Ddavis wrote:I need a good idea to pop into my head on how to do this :idea:
rf uses 1-99
emf uses 100-199?

If you have an rF number run that, but the rest of EMF guys get assigned a 100 number depending on points in EMF grand national championship?\

thats an idea ive had.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

But why should guys have to run 3 digit numbers in emf if they can't do rf? My ideas are better than that
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

AWood wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I need a good idea to pop into my head on how to do this :idea:
rf uses 1-99
emf uses 100-199?

If you have an rF number run that, but the rest of EMF guys get assigned a 100 number depending on points in EMF grand national championship?\

thats an idea ive had.
That also effects the numbering system I am currently working on and have been since supercross.

The way I look at it, there will be no easy way of 3 different sites sticking to the same numbering system.
Creiz89
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Creiz89 »

Ill rather change my number twice a week, than rF getting the first 100 and EMF have to take the rest
JNR Motorsports
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

Creiz89 wrote:Ill rather change my number twice a week, than rF getting the first 100 and EMF have to take the rest
Of course we will never do that.

Jon is right, theres no easy way. But i'm sure we can find something that will protect players that try to play each races, can't give priority for number to a rF guy that play 2 or 3 EMF race a year(for example).
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

EMF Grand National Championship Top 10
483 - Dennis Fjeldberg
478 - Jesse Mullins
463 - Corentin Dubois
434 - Jonathan Olsson
390 - Yohann Mayer
350 - Ruben Kuilder
335 - Mikkel Hjorth
329 - Devin Davis
288 - Kevin Lelong
279 - Ludvig Botten
So I'm thinking... (Shocker!)

rF does the "Top 100", but it's numbers 2-99

EMF wants to incorporate a number system, but a lot of people don't want to have two numbers for the two organizations.

How about

rF gives out their national numbers, 2-99

If a rider earns a number on rF, and wants to use it in EMF, then they can, but only if they scored points in EMF in 2013.

For example, here's the estimated list of numbers so far for rF.
2 - AVAILABLE, Austin Jones does not have an account on EMF.
3 - AVAILABLE
4 - AVAILABLE
5 - AVAILABLE
6 - AVAILABLE
7 - AVAILABLE, Bryan Haskell does not have an account on EMF.
8 - AVAILABLE
9 - AVAILABLE, Mike Owen does not have an account on EMF. However, he did score points in Supercross so he's eligible to keep it.
10 - Maxime Tison
11 - Kyle Robb
12 - Jeremy Hinners

13 - AVAILABLE, Austin Gourley does not have an account on EMF.
14 - Yohann Mayer, however he is eligible to choose single digit number since he's Top 10 in EMF GNC.
15 - Kellen Brauer
16 - AVAILABLE, Tyler Crain does not have an account on EMF.
17 - Jesse Mullins, however he is eligible to choose a single digit number since he's Top 10 in EMF GNC.
18 - Dennis Fjeldberg, however he is eligible to choose a single digit number since he's Top 10 in EMF GNC.
19 - AVAILABLE, Robert Nash does not have an account on EMF. However, he did score points in Supercross so he's eligible to keep it.
20 - Gunar Fugler
21 - AVAILABLE, Tysen Fresquez does not have an account on EMF.
22 - AVAILABLE, Brett Mclaud does not have an account on EMF.
23 - Ryan Mahan
24 - Devin Davis, however I am eligible to choose a single digit number since I'm Top 10 in EMF GNC.
25 - Jordan Vanderlee
26 - Clay Alfrey
27 - Alec Cattenburg

28 - AVAILABLE, Jeremy Smith does not have an account on EMF.
29 - AVAILABLE, Jared Siedhoff does not have an account on EMF.
30 - Andrew Wood
.... and so on.

Like that idea? All available 2 digit numbers will be up for grabs.