EMF - 2013 French CUP

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Re: EMF - 2013 French CUP

Post by mxs4crf »

nioubie wrote:
mxs4crf wrote:And you should try to make low version of the tracks!
Ye ruts in first corner wasnt a good idea indeed.

Tracks are already Low Res. If you still lag you can put the 2013.EMF.Trucks.saf , out of your personal folder.
K thanks!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Can someone PM me the Open World Moto 1 demo. Thanks
mxs4crf

Post by mxs4crf »

What a SuperFinal today,was so fun to ride,nice race guys,hope a champ' like this till the end!
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

Matt James did go 1-1, so basically he has to be unbanned, since thats the rules, don't go against the rules
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis wrote:A Canadian will win just to throw a monkey wrench into this.
:lol:
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Ddavis wrote:
Ddavis wrote:A Canadian will win just to throw a monkey wrench into this.
:lol:
called it
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

Racing kinda sucked. I got screwed twice because of how close the lanes were in the middle of the track. Once I was hitting the first tabletop and set up wide for the corner, some guy was in the first corner but pushed wide and we collided head on. Neither of our faults but still kinda gay. Also the same motor some guy came tumbling down the first set of drop offs and I was in the left handed sweeper and he t-boned me while I was battling with a couple people.

Thar kind of stuff just makes me not want to race the series. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything you guys do for the community and I enjoy having a different kind of series around, but it just sucks when that kind of stuff happens. There's nothing I could have done in either situation to avoid being taken out.. :(
I'm washed.
west
Team: *eMc*

Post by west »

Hello I am Cedric alcee, I made the rounds 1(bogny sur meuse), 3(valence), 5(lacapelle marival), 7(romagné) in the french cup

I dont understand that kind of comment especially when they come from the mouth of top riders who did 2 or 3 session on the track before the race
so I'll be quick, clear and precise ...

letter of apology

I'm sorry if great champions like you don't feel the track good (its french tracks)
I'm sorry if the ruts, jumps, breaking bumps, tractions are not to your taste (u rode on worst without cry on gp or rf ...)
I'm sorry M.champions if you are in the ass of the race (u need more practice on the track)
i'm sorry if u can't win or do the best times (u are on french tracks and we (frenchies) want to be better than other country at home)
i'm sorry if you are this kind of champion, vice champion or top rider because u have a noob behavior
i'm sorry if u are crying because the only open class but i saw some of you rode your 250 bike in rf 450 sx serie (with good result)
What ? u forgot that ? not me :mrgreen:
i'm sorry but frenchies (lelong, tison,... )come in us (rf) to race the best of yours, have fun and they won some events and they come back to sleep like losers without cry because of the tracks, do you think they loved all this tracks ?
i'm sorry to say you that, but u will never say you dominate a french cup because you'll face is your fear of being humiliated, (champion ?)
i'm sorry but i can understand you because you are american or champion or ........and a lot of americans/champions/...... tried to search a lot of reasons for their defeat, or not race this event

thanks for all are doing this event, and have fun with us
Thanks for guys playing the game ( DDAVIS, AWOOD, BYRON, MATT, VANDERLEE, AND a lot others)

i regret more top us rider don't come , (maybe because of some monster riders in the french cup, or monster tracks, or whatever you want like reasons)
sorry for my bad english
sorry for my frustration on this big post

ps : its not only for hinner but they will recognized themselves
i love and im good with americans ;) don't kill me :?
some thing in this post are in second degree

GAME OVER
link of the topic : http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27353[/size] => new engine's sounds
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Thanks Cedric for the mention, your tracks remind me of my MvA tracks

Kickstart - 1,236 downloads
http://www.mcmfactory.com/display.php?c ... ks&id=3964
Veerza MX Park - 1,191 downloads
http://www.mcmfactory.com/display.php?c ... ks&id=3872
Northwick MX - 680 downloads
http://www.mcmfactory.com/display.php?c ... ks&id=2419
Thumper MX - 797 downloads
http://www.mcmfactory.com/display.php?c ... ks&id=2470
Pinback MX - 662 downloads
http://www.mcmfactory.com/display.php?c ... ks&id=2365

Now do you see why I like ruts? :)
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

I didn't mean it to be an insult Cedric. It just sucks that some people are going to get the short end of the stick in these situations and they can't do anything about it.
I'm washed.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

I think less US riders race because the time.

Luckily I get most Wednesday mornings off and just have chiropractor 30 minutes before. I love racing any series so thanks for putting it on. Both weeks I have had amazing and bad lappers, and really smart and (this week) fucking stupid racers
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Well i really loved racing on this track, i know some players didn't, yes it was close racing, and theres always some guys who doesnt use their brake.
But ye like Cedric said, PRACTICE. I don't say to practice like you guys did on AMA tracks (24h+). But at least 2 or 3 h, and you will be sure to avoid all the crash you did alone.

Next week is the break for MxsOn, the next tracks are more AMA style. Hope you guys enjoy them and that u practice a bit more :)

Cu
ogden12

Post by ogden12 »

I wasnt much of a fan for the track in qualifying but in the race i thought it was awsome and i started to really enjoy the track apart from my disaster of a race in the super finale, but apart from that i had alot of fun and im happy i can still be 3rd in the championship for 1 more week :D Thanks for hosting it guys looking forward to the next round
2013 Pro EMF French Cup Open World Championship 1st Overall
2014 250 Pro EMF Supercross Championship 3rd Overall
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter
Team: #UNBANOSweg

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

i really enjoyed the track, during qualifying i thought yeah this is going to be great and when it got round to the racing it was horrible. Don't get me wrong theres nothing wrong with the track its just stupid people, loads of times i was coming down hills and go right against the banners to sweep into the corners and people just come down the inside like rockets and take you out. i fully respect everyone who put effort into the series but last night was not fun for me.
"I love being gay!" - Andy Hack 07/06/2014
"Im worth 100 Dollars" - Justin Wood 01/04/2014
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Twitter: @OwenHillman
Instagram: @OwenHillman
mxs4crf

Post by mxs4crf »

I thought the same about open class,but all saw that 250f can battle with 450f,so let's train guys! :)