Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Re: 2014 Supercross

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

is it mutch to talk about..
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Don't be a bitch Dennis and drop to the 250 class, why would you do that? If you win the next two rounds and Mullins finishes 3rd in those rounds you'll win the title You'd tie with four wins but you have 6 2nd place finishes and he has 5. You're 10 back, not 30.
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

The last few were your fault Dennis. The others are one if the reasons why i dont race emf :lol:
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Meanwhile I had a drama free night, again! :lol: Except for being taken out by a couple lappers, but they were horrible this week.
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter
Team: #UNBANOSweg

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

That last one was for a position, do you really think he was going to let off and let you by? Was a bit stupid going in for that move. It wasn't going to end well was it...
"I love being gay!" - Andy Hack 07/06/2014
"Im worth 100 Dollars" - Justin Wood 01/04/2014
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Twitter: @OwenHillman
Instagram: @OwenHillman
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

Ronny_Rocket wrote:That last one was for a position, do you really think he was going to let off and let you by? Was a bit stupid going in for that move. It wasn't going to end well was it...
I lapped him, he was supposed to move
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

I'd say most of them were your fault/goonie moments.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Indeed blame the game and use your brains.
The start incident sucked because when you barerly touch someone in this game, you just shoot the other guy to moon. I very slightly touched the #94 (I was the ktm) and he just shot into your direction like I Allessi T-boned him. You can't blame him for that.

The second incident, he could let off the gas, but the way that thoughblock shot him into a random direction is nothing he could do about it.

The thirth incident is YOU ramming ME. You have an inside rut and you see I'm down there. Even if I didn't moved at all you would still have hit my front wheel. While now I just picked my bike up and moved forward for let's say 20cm starting to do my own race again. I don't have mirrors. I actually thought it was a brainless goon who hit me, because it's stupid to think that someone who's picking his bike up won't start again...

The last incident is hard to see, but it looked to me like you whipped your backwheel against his frontwheel.

I understand your anger, it's the reason why I decided to ragequit and get back to mxgp. It's just incredible how the collisions work in this game, so totally random and uncontrollable. So did I fucked up an great start in the heat. First place went down, I knew second would check up, so I check up aswel. When I'm almost standing still I very very slightly touch the rear wheel of 2nd place and I just tip over like a paralized person. Making the guy behind me hit me and create a whole pile up that could have been avoided if the model just the legs he have.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

scheeve3 wrote:The thirth incident is YOU ramming ME. You have an inside rut and you see I'm down there. Even if I didn't moved at all you would still have hit my front wheel. While now I just picked my bike up and moved forward for let's say 20cm starting to do my own race again. I don't have mirrors. I actually thought it was a brainless goon who hit me, because it's stupid to think that someone who's picking his bike up won't start again...
That was definitly your fault IMO. Dennis couldn't do anything since you didn't check the map when starting again after a crash. Dennis was lining up to get in front of you and not hit anyone, until you started again and got in Dennis's line. If I were still in the protest crew I'd have given you a warning for this Frederik.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Sandhapper wrote:
scheeve3 wrote:The thirth incident is YOU ramming ME. You have an inside rut and you see I'm down there. Even if I didn't moved at all you would still have hit my front wheel. While now I just picked my bike up and moved forward for let's say 20cm starting to do my own race again. I don't have mirrors. I actually thought it was a brainless goon who hit me, because it's stupid to think that someone who's picking his bike up won't start again...
That was definitly your fault IMO. Dennis couldn't do anything since you didn't check the map when starting again after a crash. Dennis was lining up to get in front of you and not hit anyone, until you started again and got in Dennis's line. If I were still in the protest crew I'd have given you a warning for this Frederik.
As you can see in the bottom of my post, he probably would still have hit me, even if I didn't move, or he must have been very lucky with the collisions because this is facking close... So thank God you're not in the protest crew anymore :lol:. BUT I do agree I shouldn't have moved at all. I didn't realized I moved a full bike lenght :|
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

I won't change my decision buddy. It's your fault Fre <3.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion